CHAPTER 3

(Alarm rings, Sun is rising)
(Cocka-doodle-oo!!)
I turned off the alarm. I didn't slept last night. Urgh.. I still think of you. My love, my only, my world, my Valentine. Maybe I still have a chance if I chat to her. No! Not through the scroll of course! but through my normal mobile phone. (I'm still not ready to use it...) I chatted her saying: "Good morning! How are you? With an emoji of a smiley face😁" She only chatted...well nothing, only a like👍... See Martin? Stop assuming! She has already moved on from you! "Ahhh!!! Why does it have to be like this Valentine?! I can't stop thinking about you, about us before! If I was being crappy back then, then sorry! Pasensya! Gomenee! I just don't have the courage to say it. What do you want?! I'll do anything for me to take back our past! Wait... Of course! The scroll! I have the scroll!!! (Scroll shines brightly, Tadaann!!) Just you wait Valentine, I'll take you back.. hehe

But still, I am very guilty about what I did to you before, I want to use the scroll to undo all my mistakes I have done to you.

(FLASHBACK)

I had no feelings for you back then, I was really blind in seeing your care and love for me. When April came, you dragged me into a restaurant and treated me there. You talked alot about your conversion to being a Christian but I didn't care. That time, the moment you smiled, there was a solar eclipse above your head, and it was burning. It was like a visage fire, a blue fire that has no light. It was the best moment in my life for when that moment occurred, you moved my heart, but I denied you for all I care before is looks, cute girls and...boobs! I WAS really crappy before, if only I was better for you. By the way, I saw the fire literally.. even I was amazed but no one else saw it. I even shouted at the restaurant like a moron. I said: "Fire!!!" The crowd eating there shouted: "What?! Fire?!!" Then I said to cover my mistake: "Fire... In my heart as I see her smile, yieeee!!" I fingerhearted and pointed at Valentine...and it was very embarrassing. That time, she even liked me more because of that, she blushed. Then after we ate, we went to the concert of Taylor Swift's RED tour. She bought the tickets for me and enjoyed the very nostalgic music of Tay. When the "Holy Ground" song of Taylor Swift was being played, we danced together and she said: "Let this floor be our Holy Ground, remember this spot whenever you miss me." And she kissed me. I was really happy that time but I shove her away, for she was never in my stupid "standards" of mine, I was really prideful. I said: "Stop it! I don't like you okay?!" She cried and left me in our "Holy Ground". See? That's why I hate my past, that's why I hate nostalgia for it reminds me if my foolish past. If only I could go back...but I have the scroll now! HAHAHA! Prepare to be mine again, Valentine!!