CHAPTER 4

Finally, I opened the scroll. It was magical, it was very bizarre. It's really like an android mobile phone, look! It even has the sign of android here. (Me making a dope face) What the heck? Oh so the angel messaged me something: "Hey! BRUH, I forgot to tell you something, you can only use your power twice so think carefully in what you will change!" What?! Only twice?! Well, I shouldn't complain, not everyone can have this privilege to have powers like this. I smiled...with mischief
So I used the scroll, I thought about that time in April, that moment and surprise! I was in the scene, in the concert scene. I quickly told Valentine that I like her too before she even made a word. But... I thought it was going to be that easy yet it wasn't. After I told her I like her too, she stopped dancing and was unhappy. She said: "You're not telling the truth, you lied, you are not you, am I right?" Woah, I was really shocked about the unexpected outcome so I couldn't say anything. Then she said: "So I am right." And she left me in our Holy Ground...again. Then the scroll turned into a gate and swallowed me. The scroll speaks: "Behold, thou art now in the present! A different present!" Then the scroll now turned back to its original form. Oh! A message from an unknown number!: "What thoust been doing must be like a broken yoke of an ox, for in thy presence beholds no string." I didn't actually get it but as I see my surroundings, it made me forget the message. I am in my room, now a really dark room with a computer currently been turned on. I looked at the computer and shouted as I see the text typed in it. It said: "Goodbye family - Martin". I was freaked out of the text for I also saw a rope, tied for suicide purposes. I wondered: "If this is my new present, how come did I want to commit suicide? And then, I discovered: "Oh yeah, Valentine didn't believe in my confession, so yeah... I thought that's the reason", I stayed calm for me to resist panicking. Then the angel also messaged me: "Did you learn the lesson?" Now I'm having a headache! I don't even have a clue in everything that happened how much more the lesson that I don't even understand! Oh! I have to keep the rope and delete the text from the computer so my family doesn't misunderstand me! So I cleaned my room.
It's not that different, my present is still normal... I just have to try harder next time. Oh, I only have one last chance and I don't know how to fix my past! AHH!!! Curse you Valentine! How did you think something like that?! And I peed due to my anger. Screw it.