1

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are NOT allowed to talk to him?!"

Oh, fuck. I did it again. I made him so angry that I could tell I was going to get punched in the face once again. I tried to say something, but instead I chocked on my own words. I was so scared. So fragile. So sick of him.

"You fucking whore, talk to me! Don't look at me this way and act like nothing happened!"

"But...I-I'm so-sorry." I said, chocking on my words.

"Sorry?!" He screamed at my face then hit me.

"Ou-ch." I managed to say before I fell down on the floor. I couldn't stop crying and my arm was searing in pain. I had NO idea what I had done again. He was so angry at me and I could tell he got sick of me even though I loved him. I fucking did. I was literally crying so hard that I couldn't put myself up. Loving him made me really sick, mentally sick. It fucked me up so badly. Yet, I was craving for his presence and his touch. I loved it when he was normal, gentle, happy, but it hadn't happened in a while. I wasn't sure what I actually did again, but I needed something to let all the pain out. I wasn't sure what it was and I couldn't talk to anyone about it. He would kill me. He would beat me up even more. He would throw me out of the window I think or he would just burn me alive. No. No. No. No telling people, Amy. I loved him so much yet I knew he was just using me. He was just making me sing the songs he wrote because all he wanted was fame. Now that he had it, he wasn't under control anymore.

His words were slipping into my mind

The first "I love you, Amy."

Then the times we argued "You fucking bitch." ; "Die." ; "You're so WORTHLESS." ; "You're fat."

Eventually, I slapped myself across the face to stop thinking and pulled myself in a sitting position. I examined my both arms and thighs that were so red and purple. New bruises coming. GREAT.

While I was still in my thoughts someone started knocking at my door. I got a hoodie straight away and headed to the door. Faking a smile and trying not to look like I had been crying I said :
"Beth! So glad you're here."

"Hey, Ames. Haven't seen you in the morning or at lunch. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I'm totally fine."
LIAR.

"Look, I know it's none of my business but I've heard Ben screaming at you several times. You sure everything's okay, Amy?"
NO, IT'S NOT BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU.

"Yeah, pinky promise. Thank you, Beth."

I knew I was going to be onto the stage that night. Another concert. We'd been on tour for like 4 months and I was already exhausted.

"Let's see what you're gonna wear onto the stage tonight."

But she wasn't the one choosing my clothes. Neither was I. It was HIM.