5

The sound of the door's chimes had rang loudly in Amaltheia's ears once she had entered the small coffee shop, the smell of the coffee beans being brewed infiltrating her senses and the energizing smell of the caffeinated drinks made her feel full...

The sound of the door's chimes had rang loudly in Amaltheia's ears once she had entered the small coffee shop, the smell of the coffee beans being brewed infiltrating her senses and the energizing smell of the caffeinated drinks made her feel fully awake.

"Good morning Theia!" her workmate greeted her with a very warm and toothy smile as he brewed and designed the cups of coffee and iced lattes.

Amaltheia smiled back feeling better just by seeing her friend. "Good morning, Jungwoo." she waved at him before getting to the staff room to change into her work clothes.

After changing into her work clothes, she ties her hair up and skillfully wears the apron behind her while heading to the counter. "You're here early."

"Oh well, I just thought of being here early, have some before we fully open the shop." the tall male named Jungwoo said passing her a latte freshly made.

Her eyes sparkle as she looks at the appetizing drink given. "Thanks." she reaches for the cup and raises it in cheers for Jungwoo to see and then sips on it.

Jungwoo waits for her to put the mug down to tell her something. "Oh, by the way, your uncle sent me a package- he told me to give it to you." he was supposed to head to the staff room but was stopped by the girl. " Oh it's fine. I'll take it later." she suggested in which the elder nodded in response— comtonuing his work behind the counter instead.

The lovely taste of the latte infiltrating her taste buds as she continuously sipped on the mug.

Jungwoo had switched on the pretty fairy lighs and had looked around for a second time if he missed a spot cleaning the place.

It was very breathtaking, she didn't know that her boss could come up with such aesthetics in which was very nice of him.

Switching the sign to completely open the shop, she dusted herself and washed her cup at the sink as soon as she emptied it.

Not so long after a few minutes of waiting, a customer finally came in.

"Dino, you're pretty early today." Amaltheia smiled at the customer despite the lack of sleep and the feeling of her eyes getting droopy.

The boy named Dino smiled and headed to the counter. "Good morning to you too, Theia." he greets as he makes his way and proceeds to lay the cash on the counter like he always does.

"Well since you're our first customer for today, your order would be free- Theia, charge it to my account please." Jungwoo acting like the cool boss has started preparing Dino's order.

"Yes sir." she felt better but yet she still couldn't erase the faces of the demons she had encountered and it worried her.

"Gee, how many free orders have I gotten for the past few months?" he slightly laughed and leaned back on the stool by the counter.