6

"What is it that you want from me demon?" the young blonde latter spit out the crimson blood from his mouth as he was held back by two other demons

Chenle glared into the Demi-god's soul, tightly gripping on his chin. "I told you what I want Demi-god. I'm not going to repeat myself again." he yanked the boy's face away harshly, his eyes creating an orange-ish hue as it glowed in his rage and annoyance towards the latter he was beating up.

He spit out more blood "Never." the Demi-god grumbled, gritting his teeth as he let his gums and lip bleed in order to protect what he wanted to protect.

The half-blooded demon scoffed, a sarcastic and devilish grin appeared on his lips- the anger ready to burst out of him.

Chenle roamed in circles before eventually stopping in front of the young latter... lifting the worn out boy's chin with his index finger to force him to look at the powerful one... their faces inches apart as they stared down onto each other's soul.

Both of their eyes screamed dominance and vigilance the young Demi-god's eyes glowed an aqua blue while the half-blooded demon's eyes glowed scarlet red mixed with gold swirls at the corners of his irises. "I'm not repeating my self again Park Jisung. Tell me what you know about the princess or I send you to your father at Mount Olympus nearing your death." he gritted his teeth, patience already lost from the endless provoking of the younger.

The Demi-god named Jisung grinned devilishly as he didn't even break eye contact from the elder. "Do what you want my dear cousin Chenle, you're never going to get anything out of me." he held in the pain that has been seething in his body for what seemed like an hour already, letting the boy himself get tortured by his own relative.

A flick of electricity appeared on the demon's hand, letting his sleek fingers touch the sweaty skin of the younger's neck, electrocuting him to get words out of him, his nails digging crescents onto its skin.

The deep painful scream erupted from his mouth as he tried to take in all the pain.

°

°

°

Chenle washed off the blood on his hands, the stoic expression on his face never left- still annoyed at the fact he never got anything out of the younger whom he set free after merciless torturing.

Looking up at the mirror in front of him, he stared at his reflection. His eyes were in its human form- dark brown orbs that could glow like a sunset.

He didn't want any of it.

He didn't want to be born half-blooded.

What was even the purpose of his power when he couldn't live happily?

He questioned his existence, wanting to know what his purpose for being a half-blooded demon with the blood of the Gods of Olynpus.