2

"First time Mr Ayo's class is boring", Iniobong, a crazy fellow in my department said to herself and for the first time I have to agree with her, well for me, it might not be Mr Ayo's fault but the whole stress at home and right now am so grateful that Mr Ayo carried his flat behind out of the class as I grab my bag to leave only to bump into someone and my notes and phone dropping on the floor.

Okay can this day get any worse.

"Am so...",

"Sorry?"I completed with a not so good tone and look,"Maybe if you had your senses checked and watch your front ,you wouldn't have bumped into me with your boring multicolour clothed self, dummy", I sighed as I heard the class laugh at whatever and me packing my stuff  and for a second I stared at his shocked face as his friends stifled a laughter, " stupid", I muttered.

"Stupid being", I thought to myself as I walked out of the class , heading to my so quiet spot with lot of flowers and trees, cold air and a little river which I think people don't know about. I really needed this breeze to blow away this bad thoughts in my mind, thought of what had happened this morning.

This morning.

Fully dressed for class with a cup of coffee in my hand when mom walks in looking all sophisticated in her designers and her make up artist bidding her a goodbye.

Am sure one of her event or talks.

What did I expect from a celebrity mom looking all nice " unnecessary trouble".

"Good morning mom", I greeted as I gulped down the content of my cup, letting the heat from it warm me.

"Morning Amara", she replied before sitting on one of the high stools in the kitchen,typing away on her phone and I saw that as an opportunity to escape from any  topic she might want to bring up.

Especially depressing topic music.

"I gotta go now, early morning class", I said in a low whisper and she gave me one of her smiles.

"Well, I wanted to inform of this audition I kinda registered......"

" Mom can we not do this now, this morning, not when I have a class and maybe test", I interrupted.

" It will be good for you Amara Dayo and you get to start knowing top people in the industry", she said

"I do not care about your so called career, dad would never force me to do things I don't  want to do"

" Do not use that tone on me Amara, am your mother, I make decisions for you bloody ingrate", she flared up and I could spot Teniola at the stairs.

"Here we go again mom", I said," Here we go, always  about what you want not what I want, always about you every single time".

"I make good decisions...."

"Good decisions that favours you only, what about me ?", I yelled,"what about what I want?"

" They..."

"Maybe everything should not be about you, because you are prospering in music does not mean that you choose that path for me mom, get it", I yelled making her flinch a little as she was taken aback by my outburst which I cared less about,dropping  the cup and grabbing my bag, I was out.

For a moment I tried not to cry as the thought came flooding in but I failed miserably as the I let the tears flow freely and the cool breeze calming my nerves as I drove out of the compound, ignoring salami's greeting.

**********
Hundred things I want to do to that annoying, proud ass for embarrassing me in front of the class and now that is the new joke for my crazy ass friends which has fuelled my anger and right now I just wanna cool off and just go over to the river to calm my nerves, knowing well that no one will be there but I was wrong.

She was there.

I was so ready to go lash out on her until I heard her soft sob and for a moment I held my anger in as I heard her sob loudly, her face buried in her hands and for once I was happy no one was there to see her vulnerable side, well except me.Taking few steps back, I sat at the foot of a tree, far from her but still able to sight her at least to make sure she does not do something stupid like committing suicide and just then she turned with bloodshot eyes staring at me

Stupid me, I made a little noise and now I wished I had been more careful.

" Stalking now huh?", she yelled, dropping her stuffs on the dry leaves as she walked towards me and for a moment I thought she was going to beat me up.

" Why would I stalk a very annoying and rude soul like you?", I responded.

" Well because  I dunno but you are not suppose to be here, this is my personal space", she yelled again.

"Well, I thought it was your house", I laughed and I could see her fume with anger." It is a public place ma'am,  don't be selfish", I added and with one swift force, I got a punch on my nose.

" Don' t you dare call me selfish", she yelled before going back to grab her bag and off she was gone leaving me with a bleeding nose.

Where did  she get so much strength from?

***************
Chapter 2 done
RVC read, vote and comment children of God
Please parents need to stop forcing their kids to pick up a career or family business they are into. If a child wants to continue with the business, he or she will but  if not then allow the child be and let him be able to make a decision .
I think Dare suffered all the lashing Sha.poor boy.