3.

"Ahan!", First word that flew out of aunty kim 's mouth when she saw my face, I was actually not expecting her to be in the house or dad to be home but she happened to be back home so early,"kilode, what happened to your face?" She queried, dropping the glass of juice  in her hands as she drew nearer.

" I don't want to talk about it", I said  hoping she will let me off the hook but the aunty I had was very nosey and would make sure  you spill, her glare alone was one of the methods of her getting you to spill

"It is me that you are telling you don't want to talk about it to ahbi?", she asked, clapping her hands before grabbing her glass and preparing to leave me and for a second i was happy until she added,"let us know what your Daddy will think about a swollen face and you don't want to talk about it and extra salt to the tomato", she threatened and like my alarm, it rang in my head that I was going to be in trouble with dad if he finds his pretty body's face this way.

"Ahan aunty k calm down now", I pleaded and she pretended not to hear, heading to the living room while I followed closely behind, trying to hold her hand which she pulled away, sending a mean look my way .

"I don't want to talk about it Dare", she said with a smug look on her face." You went to fight and...."

"I did not fight", I interrupted before I realized that my aunty hates to be interrupted which explains why she became very quiet, concentrating on the TV and making me look stupid, "Am sorry", I muttered and she rolled her eyes.

"Stupid boy you went to fight ahbi and you come to tell me that you don't to talk about it as per we are mate ahbi", she was yelling, "ok you did not fight, explain your stupid swollen face"

Stupid is sure her favourite word.

"Well, I was trying to help and she punched me in the face.... "

"Wait Wait did you say she?", She interrupted me,"okay you have babe now?".

"She is not my babe and I can have a babe am in my twenties", I replied earning me a glare.

"Ah twenties oshi", she insulted, "so if she is not your babe how did you collect Africa map on your face?", She asked with sarcasm laced in her voice.

"Well.....",I narrated how the whole crazy girl had punched me and now am aunty is finding it hard to balance on the chair with her laughter throwing her up and down.

"Shey you no get sense, she was on her own after the hot abuse she gave you and you stupidly went to be stalking her",My aunt was saying "if I were to be her, I would give you all the karate move I know in my head".

"Maybe I should have given her  privacy to cry her heart out and drown in that river" I thought to myself ,"what I get for being Mr Nice.

"Ok Aunt", I muttered,"please don't just tell Dad", I added before walking off and her staring at my back

"Dare" , she called out but I was not ready to have another word with her before she kills me with insults which am not in the mood for.
*************
I had just finished singing the last line of grand piano when Teniola walked in with a smile on her lips,she must have stood there for long watching  me sing and found my performance interesting.

"You sing well", she said, taking a sit in front of me,"you are good", she grinned.

"If you are gonna talk me into picking a career in music like mom then I will take my leave", I replied and she laughed out loud.

"I would never do that ma'am, was just a honest  compliment", Teniola said,"i noticed you were late today, why?", She asked and just then the thought that seems to be gone came flooding in.

"Went for  coffee after classes", I simply told her and she watched me like she was trying to study me or maybe she was.

"Explain the swollen eyes and tears stained face  then", she said and for a moment I shook my head at how Teniola knew things about me that my mother never knew, she knew about everything including when I cry,"yet to explain young lady", she spoke loudly, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Well...", I paused," I took it out on him", I replied, playing with my finger, a habit I do when am nervous or about to be judged and right now am about to be judged

"Him?",Teniola asked with a confused look on her face.

"Yh him, the dark dude who had bumped into me by mistake and I lashed out on him and even punched him in the face when I saw him at the river..."

" Oh wow", Teniola chirped in

"I told him it was my space and he made some sarcastic comment about it being a public place and not my house, calling me.....", I trailed as the word reminded me of my mom," selfish he said".

"Oh", she muttered, nodding her head along.

"I know right, I shouldn't have punched him and I shouldn't have acted selfish and I shouldn't have lashed out on him, I take the blame",I cautioned myself before Teniola did.

"Right", she nodded, "I will not support when you are wrong and when you are wrong you have to apologize",she added and I nodded in response before grabbing my bag that had laid beside me, heading for the stair only to meet mom

"Good evening mom", I muttered and for the briefest second i saw my mom's concern look," Good night too", I added before rushing up the stairs and closing my door shut.

*****************

Done with chapter 3 and right now am pitying dear dare, dude us getting it back to back....lol

Please read, vote and comment.