5

"So you are running away from me now",My aunty's voice startled me as I turned on the light to my room to find her sitting on my bed like a mother waiting for a lost child. Well I decided to come back late in order to avoid any conversation with my aunt and I was super glad when I was not greeted by her presence in the sitting room, even more excited when she did not block me at the stairs or while I passed her room but I guess my excitement was put to a stop when I found her on my bed .

Doing what again on my bed and in my room???

"Privacy Aunt", I grumbled and she hissed adjusting herself on the bed.

"Gbenu E dake stupid boy", she Scolded, tapping the space beside her and I mentally rolled my eyes at her"privacy like I did not watch you grow or I did not bath you or I did not see you running around in pant up and down, come here Ojare", she added and I reluctantly joined her and she gave her smile which I was not interested in.

"Leaving so early and skipping breakfast for one day and you are looking like a sickler", she said,hissing and clapping her hands along,"so you are now running down the stairs like a local dog with your bright coloured cloth in order to avoid ahbi", she laughed this time and I did not fight the urge to roll my eyes but she gave me a slap behind my head.

Am sure my clothes are not that bright but everybody keeps saying they are.

"What was that for?", I scowled.

"What was that for?",she mimicked"Rolling your eyes and trying to snub me",she said in a total Yoruba Mother's tone,"oga just so you know I was worried", and this time it was my turn to laugh so badly that my aunt was surprised,"ode and I followed you to school and I was worried about you like your whole reaction yesterday was new to me, you have never sounded that way stupid but for a girl to give you map of Africa and you reacted that way then it was weird," she added, letting the silence remain,"Don't you ever do that Dare Daniel, skipping breakfast and snubbing me and running out of the house by six dummy,please don't do that".

Ok am really considering crying but wait am a guy and guys don't cry, now I feel bad for staying away from her like really bad .

"She apologized this morning and she wants us to go on a date and start afresh and she looks like a girl with loads of trouble and problem", I spilled while my aunt kept nodding her head with a weird smile.

"So you are going on your first date ahbi?", She asked with a mischievous smile playing on her lips and wiggling her eyebrows along was really not meant for her.

"Not my first....I mean I have gone on so many", I countered and she bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Okay you mean those okirika that you carry up and down and then they help........"

"It is fine aunty, am not mad at you and am not snubbing you and am not angry and....."

"And I don't care ode", she completed before grabbing her phone and heading for the door,"The pizza dad got is finished too", she added before jamming my door and opening it again with a mischievous grin," your dad knows too shey you were sleeping, she punched sleeping pills into your system".she chuckled before jamming my door again.

Damn this woman is something else.

****************
"Smiling from school lectures is really weird, not something we get to see everyday," my mom's voice startled me as I made my way up to my room, making me stop halfway and giving her my attention.

"And a good afternoon to you Mom", I muttered under my breath as I tried to escape but nah today was not my lucky day

*Amara we need to talk", she said and I mentally rolled my eyes, making my way down to the sitting room as I plopped down on the couch hoping she get this over with as am not ready to spoil my good mood,"what are you doing on Saturday?,"

"Not made my schedule", I replied with a boring look on face, am sure you will be expecting her to invite me for a mom n daughter coffee date or asoebi party or a kinda Picnic in order to make up for her busy schedule but nah I knew my mom too well and she did not disappoint me this time.

"I guess there is no need cause you will be accompanying me for a musical concert....."

I told you so.

"Whatever you are getting at mom that involves music am not interested like seriously can you let me be for once, can you let me make my decision and can you for once not disturb me about following your steps and let me pick my own and make my decisions", I yelled , grabbing my bag and ready to walk out of this so called talk," For once think about what I want and not always about what you want", I stormed out  and she kept calling my name well she got a reply ,the sound of my door jamming so hard it could break d wall.

"Another day of argument", Tolani's voice startled me for the second time and right now am wondering if they planned me.

What the hell was she doing in my room?

"What are you doing in here?", I voiced out my thought, taking cautious steps, checking out if my stuffs were intact and ready to pounce on her if any freaking thing gets missing then she will pay up.

"Cleaning up the freaking mess you made thanks to the fact that you were trying to escape from Lord knows who", she replied and I chuckled, moving into the room.

"Thanks", I muttered and she nodded as she made for the door," I apologized and asked him on a coffee date and no full details, you can leave at once", I said all at once and Tolani nodding in reply with a grin on her face as she headed out, leaving me to my clean room and thought when my phone beeped and a message notification popped up

Hi  it's Dare Daniel, just wanted you have  my number too.

"Not Saturday yet and he is already messaging", I said aloud and also replied

Proud ruby, just save my number as Dare Daniel

"Maybe nosey Dare will do",I responded, smiling at the mess I made on his fresh face

"Shey you will like crying ruby"

"Ok whatever you have your name back"

"Thought as much"

And that it,i decided to actually save his contact as nosey Dare...lol

*****************

Ok someone is smiling and laughing today after days of crying and frown.
Well  who else is loving aunty kim 's energy and relationship with her nephew like she is a whole vibe

Please read,vote and comment.