where are we

The twins were in a dark place and were met with these strange creatures. These creatures grabbed them as they woke up.

Apon waking up Ritchie and Brandon realized they weren't in the place they passed out in. Ritchie tried to get up only to collapse.

Brandon: "Ritchie!?"

Brandon felled out of the bed and crawled to Ritchie.

Ritchie: "Are you ok?"

Brandon: "I think, in not in anymore pain then normal. What about you?"

Ritchie: "I'm fine.

The door suddenly opened to revile a man that looked tired and a woman next to him.

Lilac: "Its good to see that you both are awake."

Ritchie: "Who are you?"

Brandon: "And where are we?"

Michael: "I'm Michael, this is my wife Lilac and you're in Alantied and in my guild."

Ritchie and Brandon tilted their heads and looked confused.

Ritchie: "Alantied?"

Brandon: "Guild?"

Lilac: "Yes, do you remember what happened?"

The twins looked at them like they'd attack at any moment.

Michael: "How about you both clean up and pick out some clothes."

Lilac: "We can talk after or as we eat. Is that ok?"

Ritchie and Brandon was still watching them as they lead them to the bathroom. They waited until they left to  get onto the shower and washed off before hopping into the bobbley bath.

Both Ritchie and Brandon were rejoicing at the nice warm water.

Ritchie: "When was the last time we had a bath."

Brandon: "I don't know, about the last time we had a warm shower."

They relaxed and played in the bath before getting out and drying off. When they got into the room they were sleeping in they picked out their new outfits.

Ritchie picked out on blue and gold outfit poncho, dark blue pants, even darker boots, and a yellow headband with white spots.

Brandon picked out a white and purple poncho, gray pants with a chain, and black boots.

Ritchie: "Wow, these, these are nice."

Brandon nodded as they headed out to meet with with Michael. On there way they saw a hairy drunk man, a purple hair man in a suit, and a blue hair man.

Lilac: "Ah, you made it I hope you had a nice bath came and eat."

Ritchie and Brandon took the seats directly in-front of them.

(The people that will be able to hear you are the twins, Michael, Allumos, and Lo'Pho. The twins will always hear you, the others will only hear you when they are around the twins. I'm doing this so I have fillers and motivation to do chapters. )