JAKEY!?

The twins eyes stared droop. The magic healing circle making them feel safe and relaxed. As the twins were about to passe out Jakey burst through the doors and went to Lo'Pho.

Ritchie and Brandon jumped upon hearing a new person enter. They opened their eyes to see Jakey.

Ritchie and Brandon: "JAKEY!?"

Ritchie: "Why are you here?"

Brandon: "How are you this tall and old looking?"

Lo'Pho: "Do you know these people Jakey?"

Jakey: "N-No I, i don't."

Ritchie and Brandon looked a little hurt and confused.

Jakey: "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean, mean to upset you! Here ha-have some cookies!"

Jakey started to dumb cookies on their laps until Lo'Pho made him stop. Everyone was a little confused. Suddenly the twins jump at hearing the voices again.

Ritchie: "Rdw656?"

Brandon: "What?"

Lo'Pho: "I'M A WARRIOR NOT A CAT! And I see you are a new one."

Both Ritchie and Brandon jumped at his yelling, a quick flash of the other forms showed.

Jakey: "There is no-no one here Lo'Pho. I-I didn't hear anything."

Lo'Pho: "I can so can Michael, it comes with our magic. However it seems these two can hear the spirits too and that is rare. What is your magics if you are no god slayer."

Michael: "I think I know what's going on."