Different WHAT!!

Lo'Pho grumbled at your remark. Michael had everyone sit down as he started to explain.

Michael: "From what I gathered from the little time I had with them, I have reason to believe they are from a different dimension."

Jakey and Lo'pho: "What!?"

Brandon: "That's not possible, righ?"

Ritchie and Brandon held hands as they carefully watched the others, only slightly jumping at the yelling.

Michael: "I'm afraid so. You didn't have magic, there is no magic were you both are from as you both stated, there is no Salode here, and you fell down a mountain that doesn't have any towns or cities anywhere near it from that side."

Lo'Pho: "So they are from this other world. What's it like over there and what is your magics?"

Ritchie: "I'm not sure how different it is from here. Our Jakey didn't have a stutter and was more confident. All we have been told is that we are devil slayers."

Lo'Pho peeked up and got a little defensive at the mention. The twins also started to get defensive. Michael got them to calm down as Jaky stared in confusion.

Jakey: "What's wrong with being a devil slayer?"

Lo'Pho: "Forgive me if I seen a little on edge. Devil slayers all have demons or devils inside of them that can take over and do horrible things, especially if they are new to the magics."

Jakey: "How did they get their magic then?"

Michael: "They probably got an lacma inserted into them. It appears Ritchie has lightning and Brandon, humm, wind"

Brandon: "What are those? Are they what the glowing crystals were before they were forced into us?"

Michael: "Yes, do you know who did it?"

Ritchie: "I, I don't remember... All I remember is a person wearing white."

Brandon: "I, I can't remember either."