Hugs

Ritchie: "WHAT!? SO YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON EVERYONE HATED US!"

Rijin: "Some what. They would have hated you guys anyways. They had no real evidence that we were there, they hated your mother so they hated you both."

Jupiter: "We did what we had too, so we could keep you safe. Before you were born we were forced to linger outside your, I guess our, mother's body. He heard and saw everything that that place did to her. We did our best to stay out of your way, but if we never took control you'd both be dead. Also we are still demons we crave violence and entertainment."

Brandon: "So if this is all true you only want to help us? What do you get to gain form it."

Rijin: "If I'm being honest our original plan was to fully take your bodies over and cause chaos and death. But now it's to make sure you guys don't die. If you need proof, we always stop taking over your bodies/influencing your actions after we beat and scared people, we also could have taking full control when you received our magics."

Brandon: "Brother I think we can believe them and trust them for now."

Ritchie: "Yea, we'll have our eyes on you."

Jupiter: "That is a good thing because we are still demons and we do have instincts. We will be helping you guys learn to use Magia without overextending yourselves, now hugs"

Ritchie and Brandon were squished together as their demons hugged them, surprisingly they felt content and safe. The world shifts to one where their names were being called.

Sabrina: "Wake up!Ritchie, Brandonnnnn! Oh, good your up! Mom made us breakfast come on!"

Ritchie and Brandon slowly got up and dressed before making their way out. They sat at the table to be met with pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast and water. Michael sat across from Ritchie and Lilac sat across from Brandon and Sabrina was next to Ritchie.