training

Lilac: "How was your guy's sleep? I hope it was good."

Brandon: "It... it was fine."

Michael: "Anything interesting that happened?"

Ritchie and Brandon went a little quiet.

Ritchie: "Should we tell them?"

Brandon: "I don't know. One one hand they are helping us, but on the other we don't fully know them."

Sabrina: "You don't have to say if you don't want. Dad! Can I watch you train with them?!"

Michael and Lilac chuckled.

Michael: "Only if they are fine with it, But you will be staying with your mother and if they get out of control you will leave, understand."

Sabrina: "Yes dad, but I don't think they will. I believe in them."

Lilac: "That is very nice Sweetie, now let's get to it."

Lilac took the dishes away as Michael lead the twins to a private training ground. On the way they saw that Mitch fellow having a drink with a dude with purple hair.

Michael had them stand infront of some training dummies. Lilac held Sabrina as the watched from a distance.

Michael: "I want you both to get into a position you feel comfortable in with your hand ready to send an attack."

Michael kept instructing the twins on how to move. Surprisingly for Michael and Lilac the twins managed to send out magic and hit the targets. The training was going well and better than expected. Sabrina was cheering then on the whole time.

Michael: "I want you both to try to switch forms and keep it up as long as you can."

Ritchie: "Are you sure?"

Michael: "Yes."

Brandon and Ritchie took a deep breath before marking covered half their bodies. Michael watched them with a calculating eyes.

Brandon: "Now what?"

Michael: "I want you both to attack and fight my clones."

Ritchie: "Ok?"

Michael was impressed with the twins ability to fight and keep up with his clones. After about an hour and thirty minutes the twins collapsed on the ground and went back to normal. Sabrina ran and stud in the middle of the twins.

Sabrina: "THAT WAS AMAZING. You guys here like whush, whush, blam! And you were were like zap, crack, bang!"

Michael: "You guys did better than expected for this being your first time using magic. Your body also seems strong enough to last that long in your other forms."

Lilac: "You did quit well. Now let's get home and have lunch."

(I want to say thank you to everyone who reads this. You guys are what keeps me going on this.)