I M P O R T A N T - Read FIRST

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello everyone!

It's TY here and I'm back with yet another fanfic.

But wait, what's this, there's chapters?!

If you're familiar with my account or are following me, you'll know that I focus on oneshots and very short fanfics. Not because I don't like writing long books with chapters, but because I get worried that I'll lose interest in a book and discontinue it, which I don't want to do.

After several weeks of thinking it over in my head, I've finally decided that I am going to do this, no matter what. If it takes months, it takes months, but I WILL finish this book.

So, with that aside, let's continue to the important stuff.

IMPORTANT: This book is not appropriate for young children. Teens under 15 should read with caution. This book is rated R and has mature content. Please review the list of what this book will contain.

WARNINGS: This book will contain the following...

-Blood
-Gore
-Guts
-Death
-Torture
-Broken Bones
-Imprisonment
-Swearing

NOT RESPONSIBLE: If anything of what was listed above is too much for you in *any* way, please crease reading and exit the book now.

I am not responsible if you continue reading and it becomes too much for you. I showed what would be read about in this book. If someone has chosen to continue to read this book, that is their choice and fault.

HATE: Don't bother commenting hate, I'll simply delete your comment and block you. I will not allow fights or bullying in my comments either. Respectful disagreements are allowed, but if they become too argumentative, I will simply delete the comment thread.

COPYRIGHT NOT INTENDED: I do not own the rights to Z Nation. The rights of Z Nation belong to Syfy. I do not own the rights to The Walking Dead. The rights to The Walking Dead along to AMC. All characters belong to Z Nation and The Walking Dead.

With all that aside, let's get on with the intense life that is 'War of The Times'.

Words: 342
Written: 09/11/2020 to 09/13/2020
Edited: 09/13/2020
Published: 09/14/2020