3

As you and Pansy were sitting down, Draco and Blaise entered the dining room and sat down. Pansy made some lame excuse for her and Blaise to leave so they ran away.

"I know they're planning something"

Draco had now moved next to you.

"Yup. They're acting too shady. Why can't they just mind their own business."

You already knew what they were trying to do, and you were pretty sure Draco knew as well.

"I know Blaise well enough. They're trying to set us up."

You both began to blush, and then Draco said

"I've an idea. Let's pretend to be dating. It would get them to leave us alone, and after a week we'd pretend to break up. Then they'd leave us alone forever."

You didn't know what to say. Pretending to date Draco. You'd love to real date him. It hurt a little that it was pretend. But you decided to go with it.

"Ok. Let's do it."

Draco began to turn deep red, then he quickly got up.

"Come with me"

He said. You guys got in the hall, and instantly saw Pansy and Blaise hiding in the corner. Draco took your hand and you guys slowly walked by their hiding spot, hoping they'd see. You started getting butterflies in your stomach, but you tried to remain calm.

"Do you think they saw us?"

Draco nodded his head and said

"Yeah. I'm gonna go and tell Blaise, you tell Pansy."

You quickly left to find Pansy, but she found you first.

"Y/n! I saw you and Draco walking by, anything you wanna share?"

"Yeah actually. He asked me to be his girlfriend and we started dating."

Pansy looked shocked.

"Omg I'm so happy for you!"

She exclaimed. Then you guys ran up to your common room and started to chat.

Draco's POV
I held y/n's hand and walked her down the hall. I was more nervous than I had ever been before. I wished so much that our relationship could be real, but she would never feel the same. I then went to tell Blaise. He seemed pretty happy, and then we both headed to the common room. And there she was. My princess.

"Oh hey guys. Wanna join us?"

Pansy was very excited to see the guys. You guys sat down and talked for a while, before it was time for class. Potions. On your way, Pansy reminded you that the Yule Ball was coming up.
"I'm hoping Blaise will ask me, since your obviously not going with me."

Pansy wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. You blushed a little and said

"Yeah, hopefully he'll ask you.

Then you guys entered the class, and you took your seat next to Draco.

"Hey princess"

He smirked, and you blushed really hard.

"Hey Draco"

By now, Pansy and Blaise had told most people, and it had spread really quickly that you and Draco were together.

"Why is everyone staring at us?"

You were annoyed at all the stares so you you yelled

"HEY. HAVENT YOUR PARENTS TOLD YOU ITS RUDE TO STARE."

Everyone quickly looked away. You rolled your eyes and whispered

"Bunch of fu$&ing idiots ugh"

You turned and saw Draco smirking at you. You guys got through class and when you left, some guy came up to you and Draco and said

"I don't really think you guys are dating."

Draco got annoyed at this comment and said

"Go away. It is very real idiot."

Then the guy said

"Prove it. Kiss her."

You and Draco both began blushing very hard. By now most of the people in the hallway were looking and chanting

"Kiss! Kiss!"

Among them were Pansy and Blaise. You and Draco faced each other. He whispered

"We don't have to do this if you don't want."

You told him

"It's all part of the show right."

He gave you a half smile, and then pulled your face towards him and planted his lips on yours. You got lost in the moment and forgot everyone else was there. He grabbed your waist and pulled you even closer to him. You had been waiting for this moment for a long time. After a few seconds, you both pulled away, not realizing how long it had been. Lots of people were smiling or going "awww" and then everyone began to keep moving. You and Draco remained in your spot and looked at each other.

"That was-"

"Yeah"

You cut him off before he finished. He studied you a little longer then said

"Meet me in the common room at 8 princess"

With that, he left.