6

The next morning you walked into the dining hall, where Draco was patting on the seat next to him, signalling for you to sit. You then mumbled

"Good morning"

Pansy laughed and asked

"Damn girl what's got your panties in a bunch"

"Shut up Pansy. I just wanna sleep ugh"

She laughed at you, and then you joined the conversation between the rest of the group. After breakfast you and Draco left at the same time. As you were walking down the hall you felt a cold hand brush against yours. You felt electricity shoot up your spine. You quickly turned and saw that it was Draco's hand you turned red as a tomato, praying he wouldn't notice.

Draco's POV
While we were walking our hands brushed against each other. I saw that y/n looked, and I also saw her turn red I smiled to myself, making sure not to make it obvious that I noticed. We then reached our classroom. I made sure to sit next to her, same with the rest of our classes. Then after classes were done, I walked with her back to the Slytherin common room.

I felt a cold hand grab my hand. After the day, I instantly knew it was Draco. I didn't do anything, so we just kept walking.

"Thanks for walking back with me Draco"

He winked at you and said

"Sure thing Princess"

You then ran up to your room a little too quickly, hoping Pansy was already there.

"PANSY. GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW WE GOTTA TALK."

Pansy walked in and sat down with you

"Spill"

You told her about how Draco was acting different today.

"Girl he's so in love with you!"

"I hope so! I'm still gonna wait a little while though."

"Up to you sis"

You decided to go walk around for a little while before curfew. You spotted Draco outside with Horrible Harry Potter and his dumbass friends as you called them. Draco was visibly annoyed, so you decided to go over there.

"What's going on over here Draco?"

"I was just about to leave these idiots"

Then Harry decided to pop in and say

"Go on then Malfoy run off to your little girlfriend. Oh that's right she left you"

Everyone was now staring. This made Draco really angry, but before he could say anything, you were so angry that you picked Harry up by the collar of his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"Listen up you little shit. Stop being an ass to my friend here otherwise I will shove your wand so far up your ass that you'll be able to taste it. You got that?"

Harry gulped, and his friends looked absolutely terrified. However Draco looked impressed and was smirking. You dropped Harry violently on the ground and he and his group ran away.

"Bunch of fu$&ing idiots"

You muttered under your breath. You then realized that Draco was staring at you.

"That was hot. You should do that more often."

He was still smirking. You were turning red.

"Let's just get out of here"

You quickly rushed back to your bedroom, and slept.

Draco's POV
I was stuck in the hall with horrid Harry and his friends. He was so annoying. I was about to leave when y/n appeared. She looked beautiful without even trying. Then Harry made a stupid remark I was ready to fight him, but y/n grabbed him and scared the shit out of him. It turned me on a LOT. She was being so tough and it was so hot I didn't know what to do. Then she blushed after I told her she looked hot, no surprise there, and then we left.
A Couple Weeks Later

It had been a couple weeks, and you and Draco had become a lot closer as friends. He had constantly been flirting with you, and he could tell how it affected you. You were on your way back to your room to tell Pansy some exciting news.

"Pansy I'm gonna do it. I think he likes me back. I'm gonna tell him how I feel!"

"Yessssss finally go for it!"

Dang you really snapped at Harry😂 also you're gonna admit your feelings for Draco! How do you think that'll go?