9

You woke up the next morning, and realized you missed all your other classes yesterday. You didn't regret it in the slightest though. You tried to move Draco, as he was holding your waist.

"Draco I've gotta get up, in hungry"

"Princess please stay here with me I'm not ready to get up"

You giggled, and stayed with Draco for a little while longer. You still couldn't believe you'd done it with Draco yesterday. 10 times! That was a lot. But you had no regrets. You both then got up. You immediately felt a lot of soreness.

" Ugh I'm so sore"

Draco grinned and replied

"Just means I've done my job right then."

You both then changed and headed off to breakfast. You sat down at your table.

"Oh my god y/n I was worried sick! Where were you yesterday?!"

"Uh, I was um busy doing something"

Blaise then said

"And Draco! Where were you?!"

Then Pansy and Blaise faced each other.

"Ohhhhhh"

They said at the same time. You immediately shut them down, agreeing to talk to Pansy at the end of the day.

"Ok spill!"

"Me and Draco finally, you know"

"Omg I'm so proud of you! How was it?"

"Absolutely amazing. Definitely not complaining about size or experience. Left me feeling extra sore this morning"

"Damn girl y'all really went for it"

"Also we did it 10 times"

"10 TIMES! NO WONDER YOURE SO SORE ARE YOU GUYS EVEN HUMAN!"

You laughed, and you and Pansy continued to talk for a while. She also reminded you of your several hickeys. You then rushed to Draco's room.

"Draco! What is all this on my neck!"

"It's a sign to show everyone that you're mine, no one else's."

You giggled at Draco's response. He then pulled you towards him for a kiss. You then decided to hang out for the rest of the night, and before you knew it you were both in bed and asleep. In the morning, an owl continuously pecked on the window.

"Merlin! What the bloody hell is it!"

Draco immediately recognized his father's owl.

Dear Draco,
Meet me in Professor Snape's office 10 am sharp.

From,
Lucius Malfoy

"Oh no my dad must've found out about us"

Draco whispered to himself. He then proceeded to get ready to meet his father. You woke up and said

"Where are you off to? We don't have classes today."

You rubbed your eyes.

"I have to meet my father, wait here until I get back"

"Ok babe I'm still sleepy anyways"

Draco gave you a quick kiss and then left. He made it all the way to Snape's office and his father was already there.

"Father"

"Draco"

"You needed to talk?"

"Yes. I have heard some news that you've finally found a girl. Y/n was it?"

"Yes father. And I love her very much so don't even-"

"I'm not done. I am good friends with her father, so it will not be a problem. You have my permission to date her."

"Thank you father."

Draco then left and saw you still sleeping. He then decided to hop into the bed next to you.

"You're back!"

Draco chuckled and said

"My father approves of our relationship."

You then got up, very excited and said

"Oh that's great! I really wouldn't wanna be on his bad side"

"Don't worry princess I won't let anything happen to you"

You smiled at him. You then decided to sleep even more. After you got up again, you decided to get ready. You didn't bother covering up your hickeys. You and Draco walked into the hallway and saw that some people noticed your neck. Sadly those people included Potter and his crew.

"What's that on your neck there L/n? Been sleeping around I see"

Draco looked furious, but before he said anything you responded

"Well since you're still the Virgin Mary I don't suppose you'd know anyways"

Harry looked extremely pissed off, but Draco was smirking. You pulled him in for a kiss, right in the middle of the hallway. Then you both walked off. Draco had to meet Blaise for something, so you rushed off to see Pansy.

"I swear to you Blaise I'm gonna marry her, mark my words."

Awwwwwww Draco wants to marry you! Next episode will contain a time jump!