[11]

Sarah Cullen POV

"Come on Jay we have to go" I say while holding Harry who plays with my hair.

"I'm coming" he said and I laugh as I get a dirty thought.
"Stop!" He yells and I look at him
"Stop what?" I ask
"Those thoughts in your head,don't think that's stuff while holding my son" he tells me taking Harry from me.
I laugh.

Me and Jayden adopted Harry and we have officially been parents for two weeks now and we take it very seriously.

"Whatever" I say and we walk out to the car and he puts Harry in his seat.
As we're in the car on the road I decided that I will turn my phone on.
Well that was the plan till I shook my head and just put it in my bag.

We was going to LA and we was gonna spend all our time with our little one.
I look at the backseat and he's sleeping.
I smile and hold Jayden hand.
"I love my family" he said kissing my hand.
"I do to" I say.

After a while we get a hotel and I put Harry back to sleep.
He's so cute.
"Hey did you think this was ever gonna happen?" Jay ask me
"Was what ever gonna happen" I ask
"Us and having a baby and traveling around the world" he said and I lay next to him on the bed
"No but I'm glad it did" I say and we kiss.

Me and jay found out that Harry wasn't a human baby.
He's a werewolf and a little baby witch.
A hybrid.
I only heard of witches but I never found one in person before.
So he is a little miracle to us

Next day

We was at the pool.

I was sitting holding Harry as he splashed the water with his little hands.
We was in the kids pool while jay went to get some food.

I sigh.
I miss my dad and esme.
I would call but I know he would just talk me into coming back and I can't not for a while.

Plus I had a family now and that wasn't gonna change.
Jayden came back and sat next to me and played with Harry.

I think they both noticed my mood though because they both frown at me.
"What?" I asked lowly "I think we should go" jay said and I nod and we get our stuff and leave back to the hotel.

When we get there I take Harry and give him a bath and then dressed him for bed.
I lay on the bed with him on my chest.
He falls asleep but I don't want to lay him down so I leave him on top of me.

"So what's wrong?" Jayden ask me

"I-I miss my family but I also don't want to see them,I always fuck something up when I'm at home and seeing my dads face just is to much,because I know I'm not enough" I explain messing with Harry's curls on his head.

"You are enough and more,look at that you still have on your mom's necklace and the one your dad gave you,you never take them off and your dad knows no one is perfect and I for one think maybe you should talk to him because he's probably hurt I mean you guys have been father and daughter for so long I don't even know how your making it without him" Jayden tells me.

"Yea I know and I love my dad so much but he's so nice and wants to give everything a chance and I don't,I mean he could die if they found out Bella knew about us" I say close to tears.
I hug harry closer to me.
"Come here" jay said and I go closer to him and he pulls me to his chest.
"It's time to face your demons just like I have to when I get back and it's sorta been killing me to be away from my brothers" he said and I smile sadly.
It's my fault I told him to come with me.

"You Jayden Clearwater is so sweet and kind and I'm so happy I have you" I tell her
"I'm happy I have you" he said and we kiss.