[41]

Sarah Cullen POV

Sarah Cullen POV

I told paul I wanted to wait till after I have the baby to get married and he was ok with that.

I just want to rock my dress.
I was sitting in the living room laying against Paul with my hand on my growing tummy.
You can see that I'm pregnant now and I'm happy with that.
We was sitting there when renesmee ran in and jumped on me.

"Renesmee you can't just jump on your aunt like that she's pregnant" Bella told the girl.
"I'm sorry" renesmee Said to me and I smile and hug her while she's on my lap.
"It's ok" I say and kiss her cheek.
"Can you do the song?" She ask me and I laugh.
"Ok" I say

"When your older you will have a crown on your head,I'm so glade your the girl you are and don't worry because I will be there foorrr yoouu,remember that your beautiful yes you are and your a little miracle and a perfect piece of art,you will grow up and be the perfect little girl I know you areee so shine bright my little one"

I sing and she sings along with me.
"Do you know now where the song is from?" She ask me and I shake my head
"Sadly I dont" I say
"I do" my dad Said and I look at him.

"Your mom made it up when she got pregnant with you and she would sing it everyday even when you where born" he told me and I smile sadly at my dad.
"Well it's a beautiful song" I say
"Can we sing it one more time?" She ask and I laugh "I think my cousin would like it" she said "oh really?" I ask and she nods.

We then start singing the song again and she stops and let me take over.
I then look down and see she's asleep.
I smile and I look at Paul and he's sleep to.
I roll my eyes.
"A big baby" I say and we laugh.

"I can take her" Bella said and I look down at renesmee,I shake my head.
"No I got her and plus I got my other baby right here" I say kissing Paul's cheek.

I watch as Bella and Edward walk out.