[31]

Sarah Cullen POV

Sarah Cullen POV

Today is the wedding and I'm sitting here helping Bella into her dress.
"Thanks for helping me" she said and I nod
"It's fine Bella and I'm sorry I'm always a bitch to you and I promise that's gonna change and I'm glade that even though I've been a bitch you still wear the necklace I got you" I say and she messes with it.
"It's ok and I love it and I feel that even if you was mean to me it was just because you were scared but that's over now" she said and I nod
I get up and zip her dress up and she turns and hug me.
I smile and hug her.

I walk out and join my family outside.
I sit down with my family and Paul Is next to me.
I had to force him to sit because he's not all the way comfortable with my family.

He told me he will try and that's all I care about.
He said when he asked my dad for my hand that my dad threatened him and I laugh because I don't believe that my dads just to nice.

We all stand as Bella and her dad walks down the isle.
I smile at her
Soon this will be me and Paul.
We sit back down and I look at Paul and he looks at me.
We smile at each other.
I hear clapping and I start clapping to.

Time skip

Me and Paul are dancing
"I can't wait for this to be us" i tell him "I'm not turning into a vampire" he said and I laugh
"I mean our wedding and I don't want you as a vampire,I like my sexy wolf man" I say and he smirks
"Oh really?" He ask and I nod
"Oh yea" I say and we get close to each other.

"Want to leave early?" He ask and I laugh
"No paul" I say and he gives me a look.
"Fine let's go but we have to come back" I tell him and we rush off the dance floor pass Rose and Emmett.

Third POV

The couple look at each other as Sarah and Paul run off
"Can we do that?" Emmett asked and rose hits him "no we have to stay" rose said and Emmett pouts.

"Hey were is Sarah?" Carlisle ask the two "or they are getting-." Emmett starts but rose glare at him and he shuts up "I don't know I will look around for her" rose said and Carlisle nods and walk off.

Sarah Cullen POV

Me and Paul try and fix ourselves but we look up and see Bella Edward and Jacob.
"Oh sorry guys don't mind us" I giggle as I hold on to Paul.
We both are laughing.
They look at us weirdly.
But we don't mind them.
"Come on babe I need a drink after that" he said and I kiss him sloppy and we walk off.

Paul grabs himself a drink and I noticed that his tie is gone.
"Babe where is your tie?" I ask
"I think it's still tied to your bed" he said and I blush.
"Come on let's sit down" I say and we sit and eat cake.
"Where were you?,you missed the speeches" dad said to me and me and Paul look at each other "I just needed a moment I was losing control of my powers and I didn't want to ruin the day" I say and dad nods and hug me and walks off and join Esme.
I walk over to Bella and Edward.
"Hey I wanted to give you guy these" I say.

"Wow it's amazing Sarah" Bella said and I smile"Yea it's just a I'm sorry I'm a bitch and wedding gift" I say and they laugh

"Yea it's just a I'm sorry I'm a bitch and wedding gift" I say and they laugh.
Bella hugs me and then Edward.
"You two look good together" I say and they smile "so do you and Paul" Edward said and we meet eyes and I show him all of our moments together but I also told him I'm glade he moved on from us.
He nods at me and I walk off.

Me and Paul cuddle together.
"What time we leave tomorrow?" Paul ask me "at eight so be up and not sleeping all day" I tell him and he laughs and kiss me.
We then join everyone to send Edward and Bella off.

After that Paul leaves with the pack and I walk in the house and to my room.
"Don't make me lie again" I hear and turn to rose "I'm sorry rose" I sai and she smiles and nods

"It's on you two are happy" she tells me and hug me and then leave out my room.
I look at my bed and see Paul's tie.
So he was right huh.