[21]

Sarah Cullen POV

Sarah Cullen POV

I had woke up yesterday and my dad won't let me out of his site and I wish he would.
"Dad I'm fine" I say walking downstairs "Sarah you was unconscious for three weeks" he said and I stop and look at him,
"I know and now I'm fine just don't let me see Bella" I say and turn around and see Bella and Edward.

"You guys had one job" I say rolling my eyes.
Bella plays with her hands.
I then feel myself get mad.
"Why is she even here?" I ask

"I wanted to see how you was" she said and I look at her

"And why do you think it's ok?,why this time if I never wanted you to before?" I ask
"Look I understand you don't like the fact that I want to be a vampire but it's my choice" she said and I got to admit she's brave for talking to me like that.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that and I don't care about you wanting to be a vampire your the least of my worries right now" I say and walk around her.
"Ok then what?" She ask and I stop.
"Don't talk to me and we might be good,got it bitch?" I ask and she looks down and nod.
"Good now excuse me" I say and walk out to my car and get in.

I'm not about to worry about anything else.
I think it's time I show forks who I really am.

I arrived at drakes house and walk in.
I go upstairs to his room.
I open his door and see maya.
She jump up and look at me.
I smirk and close the door and make sure it's locked and walk to them.

"So I was thinking we should do something" I say and they look confused.
I then take my shirt off and their eyes widen I then let my skirt fall.
I then climb on the bed and kiss drake.
I pull away and kiss maya.

Time skip

"That was awesome" drake said as we all laid on the floor.
"I feel so alive" maya said
"Glade I could help" I say.