[47]

Sarah Cullen POV

Sarah Cullen POV

Me and Paul was looking for our own place that was close to home.
We wanted a space for ourselves now,we been want one but we didn't have time.

"I don't like none of these" I tell Paul as we look at the houses on the computer
"Babe that's all you've been saying and at this point I think you just don't want to leave" he said and I can tell her was getting mad.
"Paul I've been with my family a long time and I do want to leave but I just don't like these" I say

"They don't have to be that big of a house Sarah it's only us and Daniel" Paul told me
"Ok well maybe I want a big house" I shrug
"We need a family house not a mansion"

"I didn't say we need a mansion I was just saying that it could be bigger" I say and start doing my hair.

"Babe your doing to much about this" he told me
"Ok well then let me do to much" I shrug.
" you know what" he starts and then just gets up and walk out I then hear his car start and he drives off.

I shake my head
I don't even know why I want a big house.

"Mommy" I hear and turn to see Daniel "yes baby?" I asked
"Where is daddy going?,I don't want him to leave" Daniel told me and I sigh "I'm sorry baby it's mommy fault and daddy will come back" o tell him and he nods.

I then hold him to me and start humming.
I rock him and slowly he falls asleep.
I walk and lay him on my bed and walk downstairs
I sigh and lay across my dad and mom body and they laugh at me "ain't you a little to old and big to be doing this?" Dad asked me and I shrug "I don't know" I say and he sighs and pat me and mom runs her hands threw my hair.

I watch renesmee play the piano.
She is so smart.

Time skip

It's been three hours and Paul isn't back I've been calling his phone but he hasn't answered I even called Sam to ask if he seen Paul and he told me he didn't.

I've been pacing around and Daniel is sad because he wants his dad and I can only distract him for so long.
"Mommy where is daddy?" Daniel whine and I sigh and push my hair back.

"Why don't you have renesmee help you draw something for daddy" I say and kiss his cheek and he nods and renesmee grab his hand and they walk off.

"Daddy I'm so scared" I say and dad walks to me and hug me.

My phone then rings and I pull away from my dad.

I don't recognize the number but I will still answer.

"Hello?" I asked.

Everyone is watching me.
What the person tells me on the phone just ends me.

I drop my phone and fall on the floor screaming.

My dad holds me and everyone is giving me sad looks

"No please no god no" I cry as dad hugs me.

I scream again and the glass in the room breaks.
The house shakes a little.
I can't this pain is to much.

"I can't" I say over and over
"It's ok" dad try to comfort me but it's not working.

Why doesn't anything work out for me.
I just sit there on the ground crying.