VI

Seokjin and Hoseok speed walked through the halls of the school, passing my open classroom and loud students.

"Yah! We're going to be late on our second day." Seokjin said under his breath, walking as fast as his feet let him.

They ended up walking in the class right when the bell rang, panting and almost sweating as they sat in their seats. A male's eyes were glued into Seokjin, and he could feel them, but didn't want to figure out who it was. He just set his things down and took out his notebook, ready for the days lesson.

"Today, as I had mentioned yesterday, you'll be introduced to your first group project. This project will make you talk and work together with your peers and get you to get to know each other." he got up from his desk and walked to the drawing board.

"I will be writing each group, composed of three randomly chosen students. After, you'll get together with them and then i'll set the rules, requirements, and due dates for this task. Understood?"

A few lazy nods later, he turned back and began writing on the board.

Han Jisung, Park Chanyeol, & Kim Soojin

Lee Know, Jung Hoseok, & Min Yoongi

Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo, & Park Chaeyong

Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook & Kim Seokjin

Hoseok and Seokjin looked at each other with wide eyes. They weren't together in a group?! What kind of bs was that? Seokjin pouted and crossed his arms, making Hoseok giggle at his cuteness.

"Now, those are the groups and before you ask me, no. You cannot switch out of these groups. These are meant to have you away from friends and to make you meet someone new or start a new friendship. Next, the due date is set for two weeks from now. You must begin working today if you want to get it completed on time.

Not only that, but since this id your first project, I expect excellence from each group. You're all receiving a different topic, so no two projects shall be similar in any way. Also, if I find out you're cheating or one is doing the work for the trio, all three will receive a zero and will be put to clean the campus for one month."

Seokjin knew he had to make it clear to his trio that he wasn't going to be the one doing the work. He also wasn't going to fail his first project because of a stupid boy. When the teacher was finished talking, he stayed in his seat and waited for the other two to come to him, as he didn't know them but he had a feeling they knew him.

"Sup pretty boy." Jungkook said as he had his hand on Seokjin's head.

"Hello? And you are?"

"Jeon Jungkook. You might know me as—"

"That asswhole who called you a newbie."

Seokjin turned and saw Taehyung. "Oh so you two are my partners." he said with an annoyed expression.

Jungkook sat down next to him. "Yes, and we have to make some ground rules. First—"

"Uh uh, you made the rules the other day, and i'm making them today." Seokjin interrupted.

Jungkook groaned but didn't object. Taehyung just sat down with his arms crossed, but his eyes hadn't left Seokjin even for a second.

"Okay, so. First of all, i'm not going to do all the work. No way. You're going to have to put effort too. And i'm not going to fail my first project."

"You know everyone thinks you will?"

Seokjin and Jungkook turn to look at Taehyung. "Since you're the son of Medusa, they want you out of here soon."

"What does that have to do with anything? They're judging because of who my mother is?" Seokjin asked.

Jungkook looked at Seokjin. "Ignore him, he's an asshole."

"Look at who's talking." Taehyung replies.

"Stop." Seokjin says to both of them. "You brought up something that doesn't make sense, and then you can't say anything about him considering what you did the other day."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Fine, hurry and get done with your little speech.

"Thank you." he says with a smile, that makes Jungkook gulp and his heart skip beat. "We're going to work together and get to know each other. For two weeks. So, where will we meet up to start?"

"We can meet up at my dorm, I don't have a roommate." Taehyung brought up.

"Okay then. We just need to know our topic and then we can begin planning who's going to do what."

The teacher then handed out a paper with instructions to each group. They were all different topics, but ultimately the same work and would take the same amount of time to finish. Seokjin looked at Hoseok, who was talking with a pale, shorter male and waved. Hoseok smiled brightly and waved back. Taehyung looked at them quietly, though his mind was making up scenarios for him.

After they got done looking at the topic, they got to splitting up the work. "I'll do the research, Jungkook will draw the figures, and Taehyung will arrange them to fit together."

The trio nodded and when the class was over, accorded to meet up at Taehyung's dorm. All feeling a bit of nervousness, and butterflies. Nothing was going to happen, right?

____

•••
felt a little down today so i hope this is okay <3
i have a 26 pg assignment due tmrw (which i got today) so i'm stressing and want to cry huhuhu ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

rivals | taejinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें