chapter 1

(First, i want to say that Morro will be called "the sage ninja." That is the colour ive been using for all of his designs and will forever use that title when it comes to colours. Sage is a type of green, if you wanted to know.)

The ultimate battle. The battle that would end all battles. It feels like ages ago. After the Golden Ninja defeated the Overlord, much of Ninjago City was in ruin. It was a time to reflect on our past, and build for the future.

"Great work, people. Together, we can do it. Transportation group aligned with engineering." A man in a wheelchair, Cyrus Borg, sat in through center of the City directing others.

Ninjago City soon became New Ninjago City. And it became the center of great technological advancements. Levitating traffic lights, hover cars, even roads in the sky! But without an enemy to fight, the age of the Ninja came to an end.

"Hmmhmmhm!!" Kai happily hummed as steam ran throughout the bathroom. Someone crept up on Kai in the shower.
"Hey! How about a little privacy, you-?" Kai poked his head out to see Jay recording everything on a camera.

"Whoa! This isn't supposed to be in here. Lights please!" Kai, a spiky-haired, hotheaded, red ninja, fumbled with a film tape. Although, he didnt look like a ninja in this moment. He wore a suit and the lights in the room turned on to see a classroom full of kids laughing.
"Ugh! Seriously?" Kai grunted as the projected didn't turn off.

"Come quick! Mr. Zane's on the fritz!" A kid ran in the room and yelled.

In a different room, Zane, pale skinned, blond hair set in an army cut, was on his desk, unable to control his actions as his wires were short circuiting. Zane was a nindroid. Different from everyone, but he was still Zane, the white ninja. He also wore a suit-- actually, I was more like a vest? Something like that.

"What's going on here?" Cole ran in the the room the see students laughing at Zane's malfunction. Cole, a tall, charcoal-haired young man. The black ninja.
"Brad got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane." A student called.

Cole snatched the controller from Brad and tried to help Zane.
"How do you turn this thing off?" Cole desperately pressed buttons.
"Hurry up, Cole. My liquid spirit level is making me less level!" Zane cried.
Cole ended up smashing the remote and thankfully, it stopped.

"Awwww." The students wined.
"Mr. Cole is the worst."

"I herd that!" Cole shouted. The bell rang and all the students ran out to play. Zane sighed as he got down from the desk.
"Unh! Ah, recess. My favorite time." Cole grunted as he leaned against the door frame.

Darkly's boarding school for bad boys has been repurposed into "Wu's academy" where the team taught.

Jay, a reddish, brownish haired boy-- excuse me-- young man with a scar over his right eyebrow closed the fridge. Jay was through blue ninja of the team.
"All right! Who took my pudding cup? My name was clearly written on it." Jay wined.

Cole sat on the couch in the lounge eating up what is clearly Jay's pudding.
"I didn't see motor mouth on it." Cole said as he tossed the cup into the garbage.
"I'm telling the headmaster!" Jay turned his head.
"Leave me out of it. I'm on break too." Sensei Wu, a wise old man said as he poured hot water into his cup.

"Relax, Jay. You can have mine." Kai took out his pudding cup and missed it to the blue ninja-- teacher...

"But this isn't cold." Jay complained as he backed up to the couch. Zane pressed a few buttons on his settings that shot a cool breeze and froze the pudding cup a little.
"Ooh! Gimme! Mm..." Jay scarfed down the pudding.