chapter 9

Day time in New Ninjago city. The streets were still abandoned and the ninja all gathered in Cyrus Borg's office. In the office lay four chairs in the center. Pixal walked up to her creator and plugged a cord into her new power source given to her by the original nindroid, Zane. A blue light beeped as Pixal plugged in.

"think we should put the main switch over here to keep it tucked away a little." Borg placed a red button and placed it near the windowsill.
"With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good." Borg said as he tinkerd with some wires.

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Jay said.
"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us." Borg signaled to Zane.
"And what is that?" Kai asked.

"A chance to enter remotely." Borg replied.
"By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power."

"I should just run out there and find him! I won't take me long!" Morro said from the corner of the room.
"You have no idea where he could be." Cole said.
"This is our best chance right now." Zane said. Morro sighed as he looked to the ground.

"We could stop the Overload from escaping the digiverse?" Nya asked.
"Exactly. But if we digitize the Ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse." Borg exclaimed.

Kai flinched at the word "experimental" after all, he disliked technology.

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?" Jay asked.
"Ugh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game." Cole said annoyed.
"I know, heh, I just wanted to hear it again!" Jay excitedly said.
"But Mr. Borg." Pixal started.
"If anything were to happen to them inside the program--"

"Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers." Borg said.
"What dangers? What is she talking about?" Kai stepped forwards and asked.
"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?" Borg asked.

"Yeah." Jay jumped onto one of the chairs laid out and sat on it incorrectly.
"Woah!" Jay said looking at the large screen on the wall.
"It's not like that." Borg said.

"Oh." A bright flash of light shined and Jay fell backwards.
"Presto! We're up and running!" Brog exclaimed as the screen started to display an image.

The sound of clanging metal echoed. Everyone faced the elevator and the doors opened. It was the postman and the other civilians.

"Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power." The postman walked forwards, leading the rest of the people with their makeshift weapons. They stopped from walking further due to Morro shooting a gust of wind right infront of their path.

"If you're trying time attack us, don't try it." Morro sounded pissed. Oh no.

"Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman." Borg rolled forwards on his wheelchair.
"This isn't a game anymore. We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back? We need power to defend ourselves. And I wanna catch up on my shows." The postman exclaimed.

"This isn't about your stupid shows!" Morro yelled at them.
"Calm down." Nya placed a hand on Morro's shoulder and the wind ninja walked back to the others.

"Would you like to play a game?" The computer spoke.
"They are playing a game. Take back the power!" The postman yelled and advanced.

"No, stop!" Cole shouted.
"We're trying to help you!" Kai explained.