chapter 6

"AAAHHH!" Kai yelled as he fought off a few nindroids.
"Nya, you have to stop the junk compactor!" Kai shouted at his sister.
"I'm on it! Oh, no!" Nya looked down at the wall closing in on Jay and Cole.

"SOMEONE STOP THIS THING!!!" Cole yelled. Nya spotted the control panels.
She pressed buttons and did what she could.
"I can't override it!" Nya yelled.

"Well you'd better, because if you don't, Cole and I are gonna get real close. You said we belong together, but not permanently!" Jay said.
"I'm not strong enough!" Cole tried to push the walls back.

Nya punched the glass and exposed the wiring.
"Seriously?!" Nya shouted.
"A blue or black wire. I have to cut one of these wires to shut it down, but cut the wrong one and it may crush you guys instantly!" She yelled in distress.

"Ooh, choose blue, Nya! You know blue! You're comfortable with blue!" Jay screamed.
"Choose black! Black is not blue!" Cole shouted.
"Oh, I'm gonna turn you black and blue!" Jay threatened.
"There's no time for that!" Cole glared at Jay.

Nya grabbed grabbed a glass shard.

"You're right." Jay said.
"NYA!!" The boys yelled.

"I thought you were supposed to be strong!" Jay yelled.
"And I thought we were a team!" Cole said back.

"BLACK OR BLUE?!" Nya switched between the two.
"Oh, why is it so difficult to chose?"

"JUST CUT ONE ALREADY!!!' Jay yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Ah!" Zane flew back as he got blasted away from one of Cryptor's lasers. Then things got worse. Another nindroid grabbed Zane with the magnet crane.

"Zane!" Pixal called out. Cryptor laughed as he threw electrocobrai onto the surrounding dead nindroids and they came back alive. Isn't this just great.

Morro stepped back as he blocked an attack from techno Wu's staff. The wind ninja pushed his turned sensei back as he stood up. The two didn't say a word during their battle. The moved around each other, trying to get a good opening.

Morro jumped back then ran forwards. Techno Wu dodged it and tripped Morro with his staff as he ran by. Morro immediately pushed himself back up and he took another stance. This time more defensive.

"Ahh!" Kai yelled. He was being surrounded.
"I could really use some help here!" Kai said fighting off a ton of nindroids.
"Aw, I hate this!" Kai dropped his techno blade as two nindroids attacked him at once.

Zane was brought over to a metal scrapper.
"Junk him." Cryptor commanded.
Zane was lowered down closer to the moving machine that would destroy him.
"No!" Pixal yelled.

She punched away the nindroids holding her back. Then, the polarity of the magnet turned off. Zane started to fall. Pixal jumped.

The two landed don't the other side, safe.
"That was never in my program." Pixal said surprised. Zane smiled.
"Your heart improved my fighting ability." Pixal said.

The nice moment was ruined by Cryptor. Again.
"Hahaha! He needs a little girl to protect him?" Cryptor teased as the nindroids surrounded the pair.

Zane and Pixal went back to back. They intertwined their arms together.
Together, they fought back.

"Our shared reflexes..." Zane started.
"Work as one!" Pixal finished.

"As if we were made..."

"To fight together!"

"Ninjago!" Together, the two nindroids made a light blue spinjitzu tornado.

"I take back everything I said!" Jay screamed, his voice getting higher by the second.
"No, you were right. I could have been a better friend. I had no clue!" Cole screamed.