chapter 14

The explosion at the front door left and opening for Pythor, Borg, and a squad of nindroids to enter.

"The transmissions are coming from here." Pythor said. The nindroids came in with a cylindrical tank. In that tank, was the Overlord. He didn't want to be seen so I guess that works too.

"Seize the entire building. This place will play a crucial role to our greater agenda once they return with the Golden Weapons." The Overlord commanded.
"Do it!" Pythor yelled at the nindroids.

"We must go." Wu said.
"But, we have to warn them!" Garmadon said referring to the ninja in space.
"We can't just leave without telling them what else is out there!"

"Grab everything you can!" Wu instructed. The team grabbed the nessesary equipment to communicate with the ninja and Nya had a plan.
"This way." She said guestering to the broken window.

The ninja were steady making their way to the cockpit of the ship, trying to to fall off in the process.
"Were coming in hot!" Kai said as the comet approached. Lloyd's expression turned to immediate fear as his hand slipped.
"Lloyd!" The ninja called as Lloyd started to fall back. Just in time, Jay was able to grab Lloyd's hand with the other ninja grabbing onto each other and forming a chain.

"Hold on!!" Cole yelled.

The ship had entered the atmosphere of the comet and started to find a place to land.

Pythor and a few nindroids made it to the top floor of Borg tower to find the room empty.
"Hmpf! The cowards have fled." He deduced. The other elevator opened and in came the Overlord accompanied by and over taken Cyrus Borg.
"But Arcturus has landed. Prepare the factory. The Golden Master will rise on their return!" The Overlord commanded.

The cylindrical tank opened and purple fog poured out. Out came and entirely black figure with a helmet and armour and a long flowing cosmic cape behind him. The Overlord was rising to power.

Out of the tower, just outside Borg tower on the cleaning platform was Nya, Pixal, Garmadon and Wu holding their equipment.
"He's vulnerable. We must fight him now!" Garmadon implied.
"No, not until we get the ninja home safe." Wu interjected.
"We must get back and contact them."

Cyrus Borg overheard the conversation and made his way to the window.

"We need to find son where we can't be found!" Wu said.
"I know just the place." Garmadon said.

The platformed shook as the group looked up to see a laser being shot at the cord attacking the platform by Borg.

"They found us!" Nya exclaimed. The girl made the mistake of looking down.

"Don't lose this computer components! We need them all!" Nya said. The cord was cut and one side remained. Pixal almost lost the main drive but thankfuly, caught it. Wu spotted a little circular stand.

"Hurry, use our momentum! Together!" Wu said. The second cord was being cut.
"Now!" Wu signaled as the cord broke in half. The team all junoed onto the circular stand but Wu's Juno was short. Just on time, Garmadon caught his brother.

"I've got you, brother!" Garmadon said pulling Wu up. The nindroids started to shoot when Nya got out her fan do deflect.
"Great! Now we'll never get out of here!" Nya exclaimed.
"Leave that to me!" Pixal said as she started to join a link.

"Get them, you imbeciles!" Pythor shouted at the nindroids. A hover craft appeared up to the group to make a getaway. Pixal was able to connect to the tech after all.
"Good thinking! You're still linked to the security forces!" Nya said grabbing computer components and making her way on board.
"Now, let's get out of here." Pixal said taking the pilot seat.