chapter 11

As mentioned before, the ocean is endless and can hold may things withing it's waters.
"Get down there!" Pythor commanded a few nindroid, to swim down to the sunken mechanical dragon. The activated a function that lead the dragon to flat to the surface.

"I can't do this alone anymore." Lloyd sighed. The ninja had returned to the dark island where the temple of light was located.
"As long as I have all this power, they'll never stop commibg for me." Lloyd looked down.

"From here on out, we cannot let anything separate us again." Zane said standing next to a pillar with the symbol of the ice ninja on it.
"He's right!" Jay exclaimed, next to the lightning ninja pillar.
"Absolutely." Cole agreed.
"Let's do this." Kai got in a stance.
"Ready when you are Lloyd." Morro said raising his hands in a ready position.

Lloyd jumped up and stuck the grand bell with his power. Morro started to surround the pillars with wind then brought it all in to the bell as Lloyd hit it. Four lights exulted from Lloyd's central light. Red, blue, black, white.

The lights scattered to their respective ninja. Kai smirked as he lit his fist on fire. Zane tested out his power with making a small ice arch over himself. Cole focused his center and shook the ground around him with his given earth power. Jay charged up his whole body with electricity.

"The elemental power." Zane said.
"It's inside us!"

"FIYAAAAA!!" Kai shouted as he shot red hot flames in the air.
"Ha! Anyone shocked to see me do this?!" Jay exclaimed as he created shapes with his lighting in the air.
"No dirt off my shoulder!" Cole said excitedly as he rose the earth from beneath him.
"Chill out!" Zane exclaimed while sliding around the room.

"Foolishness." Garmadon said as he watched from afar.
"This decision puts everyone in jeapordy!"

"But, it was your son's decision to make." Wu reminded his brother.
"Hm. Young take too many risks." Garmadon turned away from the temple.
"They should listen to their fathers."
"Without risk, they'll never know how far they'll truly go." Wu said.

"Have faith, brother." The sensei placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.
"We will catch Pythor and find Borg. Maybe then, you'll rest easier."

"As the protectors of this land, we don't have the luxury of taking a rest." Garmadon said as the clouds covered the sun in the sky above.

-elsewhere-

Inventor Cyrus Borg is once more under the influence of the tech. Back to using his prosthetic limbs and cybernetic parts covered his face and body.

"Pythor, my drones are starting to ask questions." General Cryptor, leader of the nindoids told the white anacondrai.
"You say this is the Overlord's plan, yet we have not seen him."

"Oh, he's uh... Consumed at the moment." Pythor replied, looking over the work being done.
"This is an ambitious undertaking. If we find out you are pretending he is alive only to use us, you will pay dearly." Cryptor threatened.

"The Overlord will reveal ginself when he chooses to." Pythor advanced on the nindroid.
"May I remind you, you can always be reprogrammed!" Pythor angrily slithered away into what looked like a control room.

He looked to see if anyone was watching. Since they weren't, Pythor began to gag. He gagged until a purple celestial looking sludge came out of his mouth. Gross. He had the Overlord in him. Ew.

"The nindroids are impatient." Pythor told the Overlord who was weak and resting on the floor.
"They doubt your existence."

"They mustn't see me in my weakened state. If the Ninja hadn't interrupted the transference, I wouldn't look like this." The Overlord complained.
"But...not to worry. Soon, I will be strong. And soon, we will finish Project Arcturus." He finished.