Chapter 22

"Sorry, I just passed you're house. I have to do a U-turn now." George sighed.

I sat in George's car, my mind and heart still racing. It felt like a had a billion thoughts running through my head all at once. How could he do this? A tear threatened to roll down my cheek but I couldn't give in.

George looked at me in concern, "Y/n?"

"You know what...." I chucked. "Stop the car."

George looked at me confused.

"Pull up right there and stop the car." I pointed to the nearby curb.

"What?"

"Stop the FUCKING car!" A tear rolled down my face.

George quickly pulled up to the sidewalk in confusion and concern.

I got out of the car as fast as I could and started walking to Milo's house which was only a minute or two away from mine.

George quickly ran after me, "Y/n!"

I ignored him and kept on walking.

"Y/N!" He shouted as he grabbed my wrist.

"WHAT!" I turned to him as I violently shook my wrist to get out of his grip.

"What's wrong?!" George looked at me in worry.

There was a pause, "I know," I mumbled.

"Huh?" George couldn't hear me.

"No, I knew." I chuckled to myself. I turned to him, "I KNOW AND I ALWAYS FUCKING DID!" I shouted, my voice cracking.

George stood there in shock, speechless.

"YOU KNOW WHAT! I KNEW ALL ALONG AND BRUSHED IT OFF BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T LIKE THAT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT! I GENUINELY THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD PERSON!" I screamed.

"Y/n, I ca-"

"I CONVINCED MYSELF YOU WOULDN'T DO THIS EVEN THOUGH I KNEW ALL ALONG! HOW WAS I SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!"

"Y/n, I can explain." George calmy exclaimed.

I took a second to breath, I calmed myself down and took a deep breath, "Okay...explain to me then."

George stopped for a moment, there was silence, just the sound of the cold October breeze.

I stood there waiting for his answer as tears started streaming down my face, "You're joking right?"

"Y/n...." George spoke as calmly as he could.

"Oh my fucking god." I laughed. "You're cheating on me with Claire, right?" I sighed.

"Yes..." George spat out, ashamed of himself.

"Ok," I put on a fake smile, my heart dying even more inside, as I turned my back to him and started walking away.

"Y/n!" George shouted.

"What." I groaned as I turned back.

"I love you." George dropped.

"No, you don't and obviously you didn't." I wiped a tear off my face with my finger.

"I liked both of you guys. I-I just couldn't choose." George's voice cracked.

"You can't just date two people." I cried out, "It doesn't work like that."

George felt a tear roll down, "Y/n, I was just confused. I know now-"

"Please....just let me go." I cried, "It's over."

I turned and walked to Milo's house with more tears running out of my eyes.