𝟏𝟖

A F T E R washing my hands and fixing my hair, I exit the bathroom and skip towards Khairro, not noticing the heated argument he was in

A F T E R washing my hands and fixing my hair, I exit the bathroom and skip towards Khairro, not noticing the heated argument he was in. When he saw me from the corner of his eyes, his arms automatically opened and closed as soon as I was within reach.

"Oh, thank fuck." I turned my head to the side to see a gorgeous boy named Oli let out a huge breath of relief. I had to bite down my bottom lip to stop myself from chuckling.

What did the child of the group do this time?

Actually, now that I think about it, all of them are basically children. This adorable but handsome guy, however, was a child 24/7.

"What happened, Oli?"

"He's been pissed ever since he got back to his house and I'm fucking sick of it!"

Khairro's glare was immediately turned to him, his grip on me tightening. Meanwhile, I looked at Oli in shock as I realized this was more serious than I thought. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the boys were quite cautious—if not afraid—of Khairro's temper. The fact that he was talking to him like this means something bad must've happened.

Khairro really pissed this childish man off.

"Don't act like you don't fucking know," Khairro growls, his tone deadly. I had to bite back a wince.

"I'm not acting because I really don't know shit!"

"I'm going to fucking—"

My hands moved even before I thought about it. I palmed both of his cheeks and turned his head to my direction, his glare now directed to me. Even then, that didn't stop my heart from jumping and a blush to coat my cheeks.

Was it even normal to feel this way?

"What happened, Khai?" I question softly and a frown made its way to his face immediately.

"He ate the cupcakes you made me!"

I bit my lip as I paused. I blinked once, twice, three times, thinking how I should respond to that but one particular boy beat me to it.

"THE FUCK?" Oli yells, completely outraged, catching the attention of most students scattered in the parking lot. At this moment, I feared the veins on his neck and temples were going to pop out! This is not good.

"I only ate one goddamned cupcake!"

Khairro grabbed both of my hands and brought them down to wrap around his waist in one fluid motion as he turned to glare daggers at Oli.

"Those were my bloody cupcakes. You weren't supposed to fucking touch them!"

"Big fucking deal? It's just a cupcake. I'll buy you dozens later, what the fuck?!"