𝟐𝟏

"M O R G A N took care of you?"

     "Yes."

     "All of you?"

     Hades laughs and moved a couple of steps back from his friend before he smirked.

     Khairro was one jealous motherfucker.

     "Including Elijah."

     It took him quite an amount of strength to stop the laugh that threatened to come out. It was the first time he ever saw someone so naturally intimidating this entertaining.

     "I told you to fucking leave," he grits out.

     "We were going to after you fell asleep." Hades rolled his eyes at Khairro's murderous expression and clenched teeth. "But then your angel came."

     "Fottere."

     "Now I know why you call her that." This time, it was Khairro who rolls his eyes.

     "Next time, you leave."

     "We always leave after you sleep."

     "I don't care. Don't do that again."

     "Nah, we will. Especially now that Morgan will take care of us."

     In all the years of their friendship, this was the first time Hades pushed Khairro's buttons and got a reaction out of him. This unfeeling asshole couldn't be bothered about anything else until a certain adorable girl came into his life with her cute dresses and a fucking halo above her head. Hades continued his teasing, knowing Khairro won't be able to give him more bruises because Morgan was sleeping peacefully on top of him.

     Khairro's jaw clenched and his arms tightened around Morgan's small frame. Just as he was about to lose it, she stirs and he halts almost immediately. That only made Hades grin wider.

     This is going to be so fun!

     "Get the fuck out," Khairro whispers, his eyes glaring daggers at Hades as he moves one of his hands to rub Morgan's hair while the other gently patting her back to lull her deeper into sleep.

     Hades snorts before running out of the room and enthusiastically sharing what he witnessed to Oli. Samuel was too in pain to listen intently or to give a fuck while Elijah sat there holding his phone tightly in his hand. Hades didn't pay attention to the two boys and focused on Oli.

     "Do you think we can convince him to sponsor us a trip to Maldives?"

     "Sponsor my fucking ass. You literally own 5 luxurious hotels in almost every fucking country," Samuel counters with a growl, briefly pausing in between to cough. Sometimes he wished he could just find the will to move and slap his friend right across the head.