Laser Tag

Modern day AU     Varian x Hugo

Varian sprinted through the darkly lit laser tag arena. Turning down a random corner as he heard the footsteps gaining on him. 

He kept running down the new hall, until he suddenly stopped. It was a dead end. Shoot. Varian thought slowly turning around to face his chaser. It was Hugo.

"H-hey Hugo," Varian stammered out, backing up against the wall.

"Hey Hairstripe!" Hugo said a little too cheerfully, as he slowly walked towards Varian. Gun pointed towards the smaller of the two.

Varian tried backing up a bit more, as the Hugo came closer. Unfortunately for him, his back had already met the wall.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna shoot," Hugo said rolling his eyes, let the arm holding the gun fall to his side.

"Then what are you gonna do?" Varian replied, eyeing Hugo's gun while trying to reach for his own.

"This." Hugo said, pinning Varian to the wall and kissing him.

Varian froze confused, before hesitantly kissing back.

Hugo pulled away, leaving Varian in a daze as he said, "That was nice." Before shooting Varian in the chest, and running off.

Varian snapped out of the daze he was in, and groaned. 

"Stupid Hugo," he muttered annoyed.  Although as he ran out of the corner, a small smile slipped it's way onto his face.

Hey again! Hoped you guys liked it! Comments are much appreciated!