Chapter 4

Russell

"So what do you think is happening right now?" Ruby asked for the millionth time, her strawberry breath fanning my cheeks.

She was sprawled across me. Her cotton shorts ridden up to her upper thighs. She was literally lying on me as we laid comfortable on my long soft very expensive lounge couch, watching a Kevin hart show.

She came over to my penthouse after she shooed innocent Tricia away.

I always loved when she came for sleepovers. It was the best.

Ruby is more than comfortable with me. Sometimes I help clip her bra! Don't get me wrong, I don't know what her nakedness looks like, but I've almost seen what it could look like. Like right now she was braless in a flimsy singlet, and probably not wearing any panties under her cotton shorts.

She was that comfortable around me. As if it was impossible for anything to happen between us. That feeling always bothered me.

"Answer me, dimwit!" She cursed, hitting my chest lightly as she turned away from the television to stare at me. Her breaths fanning my cheeks, almost close to my lower lips.

The lights in my living room were dimmed, and only lights of the television were brighter, making me view the highlight of Ruby's face.

She didn't know, how much beauty she possrssed. She was always natural around me, and it always left me speechless at how beautiful she looked without makeup.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, touching her cheeks and forehead.

I shook my head, and realized I've been staring too much at her.

"Yes!" I laughed, flicking the non-existent food crumbs away from her cheeks. She shouldn't know I'm admiring her in a not so bestfriend way.

"Well thank you" she said, rubbing her face to remove any other stuff.

"So back to my....." She started.

"Ruby" I groaned. "How am I supposed to know what is happening? I don't have eyes there...... Actually I do!" I realized.

We both switched off our phones incase they decided to bombard us with curse words and bail out.

So we didn't really know what was going on since it's been an hour and some minutes already. But I just remembered that I knew someone who worked in the restaurant we set up for them. Hell, I knew the owner of the place.

"You do!" Ruby excitedly clapped her hand, rising up in a sitting manner. She's actually sitting on my lap, and that little gesture made her breast bounce.

Jesus Christ.

She didn't know her breasts weren't little!!

"So what are you waiting for dickhead?!" She cursed again.

I raised an eyebrow. "Ruby? You've been cursing me too much lately don't you think? I'm older than you" I reminded her playfully.

She rolled her eyes. "How do Koreans say it? Yeah! Oppa! Please can you confirm what's going on in the restaurant?" She added a sickly sweet voice at the end.

I chuckled and picked my iPhone from the table.

"I'll have to turn it on" I reasoned.

She nodded. "Yeah. Use your other phone then" she suggested.

"And what if I didn't save the number in my other phone?" I asked.

"Just check it first, Genius"