Normal Day

Before I start this, to avoid any toxic fans or hate comments or messages, this story won’t be the DreamTeam irl! This is their personas/skins in this story. I don’t want to offend anybody or angry others because of how toxic the fandoms and stans are becoming now. 

They still will play minecraft and stream in this story, if that makes sense. I’m trying my best to avoid any negative comments from this story. This is obviously NOT real! I ship them respectfully!

I don’t genuinely/harcorely want any one of them to be together for real, I don’t harass them to be together, and I don’t think they ever will get together like that irl. They are just best friends. This is all for fun and I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing it!

Also, please don’t hesitate to draw some fanart or recreate some scenes! I would love to include them in the book and I will definitely give you the credit that you deserve!

Sapnap’s POV
Haven’t been doing much at all. I’m just watching YouTube videos on my bed. It’s been boring just streaming by myself. I don’t have any video ideas and I’m personally not good at coding. I just don’t know what to do. Maybe if I hit up Dream and we can make a video together?

I sat up on my bed and exited out of YouTube to go private messaged Dream,

SappyNappy:
Yo Dream! Let’s record something

PissBaby:
What? Like, right now?

SappyNappy:
No, I’m talking about Christmas eve. Yes I mean now!

PissBaby:
I mean, I’m down but what will the video be about?

SappyNappy:
I dunno, use that big brain of yours to code something epic

PissBaby:
If only it was that easy

SappyNappy:
I’m sure we can think of something that we can do

PissBaby:
Alright, I’ll meet you on a discord call so we can talk about it there. I need to set up my computer

SappyNappy:
Later loser

PissBaby:
Seeya cowboy

I giggle to myself as I read what Dream called me. Damn, he’s so perfect… I don’t understand how someone could cheat on him. Whenever I heard that from Dream, I heart dropped for him. Who the hell would break his heart like that?

I got up from my lazy ass to get started on recording. I turned on my monitor and waited a few seconds until it turned on. I opened discord and waited for Dream to be active to start the call. Man, it’s been a while since we ever did something when it’s just me and him…

I get lost in my thoughts as I hear an incoming call on discord. I answered “Dream! You took forever!” I hear Dream laughing. “Sorry! Patches wouldn’t get off of my keyboard.” I giggle, “You’re such a bad cat owner!” I joked. “Okay, well at least I’m not afraid to show my affections to my cat.” Dream replied.

“Whatever! I show my cat tons of love! More than you, that’s for sure!” We both started laughing. This is a great way to start off my day… A nice conversation with Dream. I smiled to myself.

 I smiled to myself