Characters:

Jennie Cruz:
  Jennie Cruz is a very interesting person, she like to read, and, sing, but is very introverted. She is misunderstood and misjudged alot because of how she looks, but is very down to earth and can be very intimidating with smallest smile on her face. She would've never known her life would be so different when meeting the Huangs.  Jennie wasn't always a cruz though, she was adopted by Luke Cruz, and Raven Cruz when she was 7. She doesn't remember her birth parents because they left her when she was 4. Both of her parents agreed on having to drop her off at the orphanage, both unready for children, and not wanting her.

"I believe in others more than i do myself, because there's nothing for me to believe in anymore

"I believe in others more than i do myself, because there's nothing for me to believe in anymore." (imagine her however you would like as well as her parents)

    Other characters:
Emery huang portrayed as: Forrest Wheeler
Eddie huang portrayed as: Hudson Yang
Evan huang portrayed as: Ian Chen
Jessica huang portrayed as: Constance Wu
Louis huang portrayed as: Randall Park
Grandma huang portrayed as: Lucille song

(hi! this is my first ever ff and i have re watched fresh off the boat again and thought since i have a crush on emery i'll write a ff about him! hope you enjoy. i only own jennie, and her parents as original characters, the rest are from the original show.)