1

Both Jeonghan and Joshua are awfully rich, excessively rich, blood money rich.
they met each other at a boarding school, weren't the closest until, it happened- the worst tragedy ever witnessed by the nation, the fire that brought the death of every single relative of Jeonghan except him and his little brother, Chan. he was supposed to be there but his father said it was only a short night. A short night that left only Jeonghan and Chan as the living inheritors of the lot, the lottery that they never wanted. Jeonghan, the heir of Yoon Steelworks

Joshua, coming from a former trading family, now a family of doctors from his grandfather to his little sister, it runs in the blood. Joshua, also the inheritor of the lot after the death of his father.
Both suffered the death of their family members far from home, together. And that was the seal of their friendship, death and trust.

the remaining Yoons came into the custody of the loyal friend of his father, Mr Xu who was written into the will. They became friends with his son, Minghao who was a martial arts and acrobatic genius. Naturally they became of the same skills. At first he learned for survival, then, for justice of his family. He knew too well- the reason his family is now ash and dust. The Yoons were one of the very few wealthy family that used their wealth to fight against the corruption rotting the city to its core, stealing from the poor, slipping gigantic projects into community funding. And the drugs coming from an unknown source.
Jeonghan felt the urge to bring justice- bring vengeance for his family. Find the one who striked the match, the one who called the shots. He would do anything, deeply anything to protect the one he loved even if only few were left.
Joshua on the other hand, had a seamingly smooth life. Upperclass yet they never got into the dirt, the bad parts of money. Went away for 7 years to study medicine, came back home to be a general surgeon.
They never got out of touch, even when Joshua was away 2 years more than Jeonghan, that studied business and law.
Soon after graduating Jeonghan took the mantle of Yoon Steelworks and lived with Chan in the city. It was a steady ride, as steel was widely needed and they barely had any competitors. The city they live in is literally built with Yoon Steel. Yoon Steel's many contributions to the city never went unnoticed. From hospitals to community parks to schools, everything was perfect. But Jeonghan never found peace in the money. He wanted to be out in action, like a vigilante, exposing every single corrupt bastard but he couldn't, he was waiting for someone to come do it with him. A best friend still far away for one more year. He only had to wait, tempted for one more year.