16

After a few minutes of walking through the moonlight lit woods he had found the cabin, a holiday home belonging to Lee Seunggi. The coordinates and address were provided by Jane, she even told him the exact time there would be no one in sight, like a shift change, no park rangers, no bodyguards, it was mysteriously exact. 2:43 to 3:oo a.m.
As Jeonghan picked the lock of the home he easily walked in and carefully made his way to the master bedroom. Lee Seunggi wasn't there, there was only his wife and daughter, that's when realised the television was on, something like a football game or a game show, something loud coming from the living room.
He crept up behind the man silently, in one whoosh he knocked Lee Seunggi out with his baton.
He took the limp body and dragged him to somewhere secluded and dark, he splashed a bucket of water onto the guy and he jolted awake, upside down. Yes, cheeky Jeonghan still found a way to include a stupid detail when he's dealing with a literal criminal.
He turned on his voice modifier and spoke, his voice became a low alto tone that was completely different than the angelic voice he has.
"Who-Who the hell are you?" Lee yelled in fear.
"Put me down! Help! Someone? Please!" He yelled frantically but Jeonghan just smiled under his mask. they were in a secluded area so far away no one could hear the frantic screams.
" Lydia Smith, Millie Smith, Julia Ohara. Ring a bell?" The dark voice spoke.
Lee looked ghostly, he was obviously startled by the names, he hasn't heard them in so long.
" Now if you report me to the government, i'll tell the same government what you did with that 500,000 dollars. So are we on the same terms?" the voice spoke which sent chills down Lee's spine. So calm yet so dark talking about something so dangerous.
"What do you want? Just tell me. Money? i can get you cash! Just please!" Lee panicked from the mention of his past sins.
"I want you to suffer tonight and after tonight i want you to be kind" The deep voice said with a smily undertone, it reminded Lee of a jester, so dark yet so peculiar, (playful?) way of talking.
"Now i have studied you, I know who you love" The deep voice laughed.
"Lee Ah, your daughter." The voice continued.
That's when Lee Seunggi began to struggle, alot, he was trying so hard but it didn't matter, it wasn't like he could wiggle out of that situation.
"Don't you dare touch her! Anything but her! I'll give you anything!" Lee Seunggi cried.
(ah yes, desperation, man's greatest weakness) Jeonghan thought to himself.
"So we have a deal, you need to spend all your extra money to help those orphans you betrayed! Simple! Nobody dies! But first." Jeonghan took out his lighter and heated up his dagger, after it started to change colour Jeonghan pressed it against Lee's back, making a scream beam through the entire forest.
"Now this is my souvinier for you, you play nice, Lee Ah lives but if you try to even bother doing something stupid, like, hmm looking for me?" He smiled. "an eye for an eye Lee Seunggi." Just like that he slashed the rope, making Lee Seunggi fall straight on his back, and Jeonghan goes into the night. His slim body running through the darkness, jumping from balcony to balcony like parkour, running up the fire escape to Joshua's balcony.
"i'm back~" Jeonghan sang, pulling down his hood and mask. He was sweaty and tired but that made him hotter.
He was mildly shocked looking at the medical equipment sprawled on the table, ready like Joshua was sure he was coming back like beat up tuna but he was fine, not even a scratch.
"Are you okay?" Joshua frantically checked everyside of Jeonghan body, shining a light in his eyes to check for a concussion, he was of course, fine.
"Im okay" Jeonghan laughed and Joshua gave a relieved sigh.
"i got you this because i was so worried!" Joshua said as he pulled out a tracker a stuck it on Jeonghan's belt.
"always wear it! no matter where you are. Charge it when you're asleep. What if you pass out somewhere and i don't know where you are." Joshua babbled like a worried mom.
"okay okay Josh, anything for you." Jeonghan patted Joshua's hair as he thought worried Joshua was cute.