13

As they enter Joshua's house Joshua took off his jacket and realised that there was a piece of paper in his coat pocket. He took it out and there's a note.

i can answer your questions
012 334xxxx

"someone put this in my coat" Joshua said, showing the card to Jeonghan.
" it's the blonde guy! yeah he shoved me remember? he must have slid it in" Joshua explained.
"so what do we do? do we call? i'm not sure what to ask though." Joshua asked.
" no i think it would be useful later." Jeonghan replied.
" Now let's talk about this notebook." Jeonghan started.
" I'll go through everything and I will update you, hm how about on Monday next week? Chan has this project i need to help with" Jeonghan offered.
" yeah that's okay i have a 12 hour night shift coming up so i bet i'd be asleep this weekend" Joshua smiled.
Jeonghan patted Joshua's back as he walked out the door with the notebook.

———————————————————-

Jeonghan pulled up to his office to grab his laptop when he bumped into Jane.
" what are you doing here? its a friday night. i don't suppose you still have unfinished work, do you?" Jeonghan greeted.
" no i just um my apartment is nearby so i dropped by because i left my stuff." Jane replied holding up a paper bag.
" so did it work?" Jane asked out of the blue.
" i mean, my information, the earpiece, we're running an illegal operation at this point i won't be surprised if you-" Jane cut herself off.
" if i what?" Jeonghan lifted an eyebrow.
" if you um you know... find the guy" Jane replied, regretting tripping over her own words.
"you should go home, i'm just holding you here" Jeonghan replied with a smile.
without a reply Jane practically flew out of the door.
after the floor was empty he took out a small box and put it in his briefcase. he could never ever bare the thought of losing the content of the box, it was his prize possession, something money couldn't buy. he then picked up his laptop and went home.

(a/n)
im soooo sorry i haven't been updating i've been busy with my studies. i hope you can bare with meee. love u all