-Intruder-

Deku pov

I wake up to something happening, everyone is screaming, i'm confused then someone bursts into my room, I don't have time to power up One For All, but then there was a flash. Wait, where am I? Where is my momma? I think I should leave the room with all of this All Might merch. There's other people who look confused too. Kacchan is here! I ask him if he knows where we are but he doesn't know either. Me, Kacchan and the other kids go find an adult because that is what my mom would tell me to do. We all find an adult and he looks tired, like someone who sleeps in a dumpster, then he says a word I am not allowed to say then he said it again when he saw all of us. Why is he so confused? I talk to Kacchan and tell him about all the cool All Might stuff in the room I was in. I talk to some of the other kids, they're all confused too, I wonder what happened? 

Aizawa pov

I wake up to shouts from the students, then absolute silence and confused murmurs. I hear a timid knock on my door, so I open it and don't see anyone, then I look down and it dawns on me, horror spreads across my face and I know it. All my students shrank. I curse and little Problem Child says not to say shit because it's a bad word and I realize they don't remember anything. I call the other pro heroes. The other dorms were unaffected, only class 1A, of course, just our luck, I should just start calling this class Problem Class. We tell the tiny students to find a friend, surprisingly Problem Child and Bakugo run right towards each other. How are we gonna tell this to their parents? Their fifteenth year olds are below four. We know they are below four as none of their quirks have manifested. We take them to the kitchen and get them a snack since they're all complaining about being hungry. Midnight, Mic, Ectoplasm, Vlad, Power Loader, and Nezu search campus in case the perpetrator is still here. I put on 'All Might's Adventures' to keep them occupied while I find my will to live, I lost it in the swarm of children, I know Midnight calls me Dadzawa, but this is ridiculous. 

I am going to actually murder whoever did this. I will not parent twenty Problem Magnets that is my class. I should have expelled all of them. Now, time to make some phone calls.

Hello whoever reads this! :) The word count is about 504 words, I know it's short but it's fine. the - title - shows that the chapter has been rewrote. Thanks for reading!

- Jellitin-San