Settling In

Aizawa pov

I wake up to a hoard of children telling me their hungry, or bored, or thirsty, or whining about something. I realize it's not a nightmare and drag myself out of bed to make them stop whining. Since regular classes are happening at UA and there parents have day jobs, me and Hizashi have to take care of all these children. Hazashi keeps them entertained while I hope they are old enough to not make a mess with the cereal. I grab all 22 bowls. Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Ashido, Karminari, and Iida all want Lucky Charms. Tokoyami, Yayourouzo, Kirishima, Sero, and Sato all want Frosted Flakes. Everyone else wants Poptarts and ketchup for some reason.  (I do not own Lucky Charms, Frosted Flakes, or Poptarts or any breakfast things) I make them all off brand cheerios because thats all we have. All the kids have settled in nicely and I am very glad because I don't do sad children. During the day we have a set schedule to hopefully fall into routine. At 9:30 we attempt to wake up the kids who aren't already up, from 10:00 to 11:00 we have breakfast and get dressed, at 12:00 (that's right these kids take an hour to get dressed) we try and teach them and attempt to release them from the quirk by showing them everything from pictures to their old clothes. At 2:00, we have lunch then put them down for a nap so I can be free for about an hour. From about 4:00 to 7:00 we eat dinner, get them ready for bed, watch a movie (Usually something like Despicable Me) so they can calm down and then at 8:30, it's finally time for them to go to bed. Today, we watched Despicable Me 3 while Midoriya and Todoroki were being weird and re enacting the sports festival. The next day all the kids were weirdly quiet, even Ashido and Todoroki (Who were both chatter boxes). I walk into the kitchen to see a mess. That's why they were quiet. Apparently they all got in on Todoroki and Midoriya's game and re enacted the calrvery battle. But they were to weak to hold each other up. I get them to clean up all the stuff they messed up after convincing them that it's fine. At around dinner Bakugo and Uraraka were trying to play uno with go fish cards because they saw something about it on tv, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, Kirishima, and Ashido are playing hide and seek, and the rest of them are either watching Bakugo and Uraraka play 'Uno' or watching tv. I laugh and write "get uno cards" on the shopping list because these kids are playing uno with go fish cards. Ashido realizes if she can't see you they might be able to see her and Midoriya had his first mutter after realizing olive oil is made of olives so baby oil... Yayourouzo draws a swing set so that's pretty cool. She made me hang it on the fridge. For dinner we have some sandwiches but Midoriya keeps muttering about baby oil, Bakugo and Uraraka are still playing 'uno', and Yayourouzo wants me to cut her sandwich into a butterfly. Finally after we snapped Midoriya out of his mutter, pause Bakugo and Uraraka's uno, and cut Yayourouzo's sandwich we eat. That was a lot of effort. I think i'll be able to get used to this.

Hello fellow surface dwellers, at the time of writing this I have 138 reads. YAYAYAYAY sorry, uh clearly Present Mic took over my keyboard. Well, thanks for reading I am so happy y'all like this. I freaked out when I saw like people like this. 622 words also, Enjoy Life!!!