-The Attack-

Izuku pov

       The scary looking person opens the closet and see's Kacchan, Shoto, and I. We mutually agree to run for our livesWe all start running but then some scary guy picks me up. I kick but i'm too short. I see the same happened to all my friends, this is scary, and i'm scared everyone is gonna be hurt. I hope All Might saves us. Suddenly, I feel powerful, more so then before, I think my quirk is working! I try my best to calm down, then flick. The guy flys through the wall, I did it. Suddenly, the world gets dark, and I feel myself fall over. I hope he was the only one.

Iida pov

        So many weird things have happened lately, but right now i'm hiding with Bubbles (I decided that is Uraraka's nickname). I've turned into me, i'm hiding from scary people AND i'm apparently at UA. I look out from our hiding spot and see someone holding Izuku and Kacchan and Shoto. I tell Bubbles and she says we should help, so we both run out and try to get them to put our friends down. Suddenly, Izu starts glowing green, and lightning is all around him. He flicks his fingers and they go flying through the wall. Izuku falls over after that, landing on the wooden floor. I see Kyoka and Momo, they're coming to help me with Izu. Before we can find Mr. Zawa, I get really tired, it becomes a chore to move, and keep my eyes open. I sit down, and notice i'm alone. I decide to lay down, and I instantly fall asleep. I hope Izu stays safe, and Kyoka and Momo. I hear something before I fall asleep, somehow, because i'm really tired. 

"Great, they're aging up. They're gonna be sixteen soon. We gotta scram. At least we've got the three main targets down, minus broccoli head, who has a quirk again."

Time skip brought to you by Baby Iida

Iida pov

I wake up on the floor confused along with many of my peers. I thought it was a dream until I realized Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo were still small. We have a brief search with the big three until we came to the conclusion that the villains were gone. Aizawa walked in looking well rested, which is out of the ordinary and said " Go to your dorms, two to a room" nothing less, nothing more. I go with Uraraka to my dorm because I covered my windows. We discuss what happened and what we remember from before this. Neither of us remember much from being small, but it's still something. I remember the feeling of not having engines, it seems strange, and abnormal now. But, now is not the time to dwell on past feelings. I have to help Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo. They're the people I was nearly expelled with and for. They're the people who saved my life. I have to help them, no matter the cost.

Izuku pov

 I wait for everyone to wake up with Kacchan and Shoto. Shoto needs a nickname. Maybe Oto, no thats weird. How about Sho. Yeah, that works! I see Iida wake up and he is really big. And so is Bubbles. They look really confused. 

"We're big again? Deku? You're still small? And so are Bakugo and Shoto?"

I nod, slightly confused. I think everyone turned back without us.

Iida pov

For an unknown reason, Todoroki, Bakugo and Midoriya are still small. I try to understand the villains reasoning with my villainous side I used during hero training. In conclusion, I got nothing. I don't understand, why those three. It is always those three in these situations. I ask Mr. Aizawa if there is any way I can help, but he says to go back to our rooms, and take someone with us. I nod, if that is how I can help, then it is all I can do.

Aizawa pov

Three problem children are still small. I make sure to split them up. They are a lot less trouble when they are split. For the kids who have turned back we find out what they remember, most of them only remember patches of the 4 days. The only one who remembered the full experience was Yaoyorozu. I bunk Midoriya with Iida and Kirishima. I put Bakugo with Sero and Karminari. Then, I put Todoroki with Sato and Tokoyami. I make sure every student is safe and large again, well excluding the problem children. I do a final sweep through of the dorms, just to make sure no villains are planning on attacking while we sleep.

Todoroki pov

All our friends were big again, things were weird. They treated us differently. But we have to go to bed. But little do our friends know, we are gonna all sneak to where Kacchan is and play after they all fall asleep. I creep out to see Zuku going towards where Kacchan is and he is outside his room too. We giggle, before quickly quieting down. We play bubble gum, it's really fun!

"Bubblegum, bubblegum, in a dish, how many pieces do you wish?" I say, before Kacchan answers 

"Nine! I want nine!" He says, and I count, but before I start. Someone behind me starts to count. We all look in terror, before scattering.

Hejjo, fellow weebs. So sorry that took forever, I rewrote the entire chapter. IT TOOK FOREVER TO COME UP WITH THIS. ok rant over. Enjoy life! Also um idk bye. 

Edit: So. Much. Editing. This chapter was and probably still is hot trash. Word count: 945. Seeya next chapter!