Scripting

Scripting is writing your desires into existence, for example if you want purple eyes in your DR you will simple write it down. You can even script for a certain event to happen, or for a character to be a certain way with you (protective, friendly etc.) Most people usually let things flow and build relationships whilst in their DR just as you would in your CR, but you can script to be friends with certain people. This also includes scripting a "safe word" to get back to your CR, this can be anything but isn't necessary as you can't get stuck in your DR.

It's best to write your script on paper and leave it under your pillow, instead of typing it out on your phone.

On your script you can write basic things like your name, age, house (for those who want to shift to Hogwarts), friends, appearance etc. Remember these can be anything you want, you could completely change up your look if you wanted to!

Some people script more detailed things like: no body hair, ability to swim, always smell good, clear skin, the date / year in their DR. Another common script is something you smell when you have shifted for example, "Once I have shifted I will smell lavender" so it makes it easier for you to know when you have shifted.

An important thing to script is the hours in your DR compared to your CR. For example, 1 hour in your CR is 1 hour in your DR, or 1 hour in your CR is 1 week in your DR (this way you'll be less tired when you come back to your CR).

Your script is completely unique and your own personal choice. You're always able to go to your waiting room (WR) or come back to your CR to change it up. WR is spoken more about on the 22nd page.

If you'd like a more detailed script template or a template for a certain reality please let me know and I'll add one to this book. Otherwise, you can carry on to the basic script template on the next page :)