//ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5//

I punched, Baron and Vanessa, quickly deciding how to take out the two guards.  

I pressed my middle and ring fingers into my palms, throwing out two concentrated energy balls into them, knocking them flat on their asses. 

I rushed out of the danger room, welding the door shut behind me before rushing into Charles' current classroom, heaving "PROFESSOR, WE HAVE A PROBLEM." 

Charles looked up from the textbook in his lap "What's the problem? Oh ehm..Class dismissed, there will be no homework. Zeppelin whats the problem?" 

"Baron and Vanessa." 

Charles seemed more than confused "Your...Twin siblings are the problem?" 

I paced "The maaajor problem. They tried to kidnap me. Peter and Ororo? Shapeshifters." 

Charles leaned back in his wheelchair "And you're sure you saw this correctly? Absolutely sure?" 

I laughed a bit "Sure? Vanessa slapped me, Baron was gonna gut me. They're welded in there, but not for long, hell they could-" 

I was cut off by metal screaming. Being ripped apart. 

I slowly turned around "Shit." 

Baron and Vanessa were pissed. 

As well as two shapeshifters who could turn into absolutely anyone. 

I sighed "X-MEN! ASSEMBLE!" 

Charles looked up at me "Wrong team, Zeppelin." 

I shrugged as everyone came flooding down the stairs "It worked." 

Peter took a side next to me "What's up? And why are your evil siblings down the hall?" 

I shook my head a bit as Vanessa charged at me

I made the sign of the horns, touching my hands to her ribs, shooting her back her down the hallway about five feet. I looked at Peter "Evil siblings? You knew?" 

Peter zipped to the two shapeshifters, zipping them to the ceiling before zipping back as they hit the ground "Yeah, Those shapeshifters tied Ororo and I up and threw us in a linen closet." 

Peter's eyes widened as he popped in his earbuds, my eyes an electric green glow "They did now?" 

I ran down the hall, smacking Baron in the face to stun him before sliding and grabbing Vanessa's hair, dragging her down the hallway. 

In that time, Hank became Beast, and everyone started fighting. 

I threw Vanessa against the wall, and her fists engulfed into flames. She started throwing punches, one hitting my shoulder and the other hitting me in the stomach. 

I groaned and doubled over. Quickly recovering even though it hurt like hell, I  folded my index, middle, and ring fingers into my palm, pointing my pinkies and thumbs at each other, firing a green energy beam into Vanessa's chest. 

Beast soon got thrown into me, knocking me over

As I regained balance, Vanessa tackled me, straddling my waist and placing her hands on my cheeks "Feel the burn." Her hands started rapidly heating up as I grabbed at her arms, yelling out in pain. I grabbed her pinkie ,yanking on ut and breaking it

Vanessa yelped in pain, holding her hand "You broke my pinkie!" 

She got up, searching for someone else to burn, she saw Erik who was using scrap metal to choke out Baron, and she aimed straight for him. 

I slowly got back up, seeing Vanessa give Erik at least second degree burns, as Baron started throwing knives into the fight, nailing Scott in his thigh and side. 

I whistled in Barons general direction, getting his attention and kicking him in the nuts. 

Baron dropped to the ground with a whimper. Taking this opening, I put my foot on his stomach and pressed down. It would take a bit to recover considering it would be harder to breathe and that I just kicked him in the family jewels. 

I started firing at the two shapeshifters, taking them away from Peter and Ororo's attention. 

Peter instantly rushed to Erik, taking Vanessa and throwing her into the wall before zipping Erik to safety. 

Vanessa shoved me off of Baron, grabbing him and yelling at the two shapeshifters in another language, they nodded and followed them out. 

I got up and stood there for a bit, soon my attention was grabbed by Jean calling for my help to get Scott up and into Hank's lab where Erik already was. I ran over and helped her pick up Scott, wrapping his arm around my neck and making it to Hank's lab with Scott safely. Charles wheeled in quickly, Hank closely behind along with Peter, Ororo, and Kurt. 

Charles looked at the burns on my cheeks and the singed holes in my shirt on my shoulder and stomach, he looked up at me "Zeppelin, you need medical attention." 

I sighed "I'll be fine-" Jean interrupted me harshly "Damn right you'll be fine! You're gonna walk that right off. I'd say Scott could do the same but oh wait, he got stabbed in the leg!" 

My face fell "Jean...I-" 

She huffed "Save it, Necromancer. " She turned back to Scott 

I walked over to Peter who was sitting next to Erik who had passed out. I looked closer at him and saw that besides the burn marks on his arms, ankles, neck, and fist shaped burns on his cheeks, he has several knife wounds. 

I looked down at Peter, Putting my hand on his shoulder which he shoved off, shaking his head. 

I pulled my hand back slowly, walking backwards and heading to my room. 

I'd made it to the staircase before Charles stopped me "Zeppelin." 

I was already on the verge of tears, not just because I had let so many people get hurt, but also because these burns hurt like hell. I looked over my shoulder "Y-yes?" 

Charles sighed softly "Get checked out by Hank later. Please." 

I paused but nodded a bit "I'll tell you when I go to his lab. I'll tell you what he says." 

Charles nodded "Thank you." 

I made my way back to my shared dorm with Peter, going into the bathroom and running a cold bath to soothe the burns. 

As the water was running I went through my drawers and got out a new pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I glanced at a shirt of Peters that was carelessly hanging out of his dresser. I grabbed it, slowly pulling it out of the drawer. It was the Led Zeppelin tee I had gotten him for his birthday. Icarus with the band name above it. 

I folded it up and opened his drawer, placing it next to his other shirts.