╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

"Don't!" I jolted upwards panting,  putting my hands around my chest to calm my heart that is beating so rapidly.

when my breathing set still, I looked at the alarm clock beside my bed to see that it is almost time for work. I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom to do my usual routine.

'I'm a mess.' I thought as I saw my reflection through the mirror.

"Did I cried in my sleep again?" I absent mindedly asked as I tried to wipe off my dried tears from my cheeks.

"then that'll be our little secret (Y/n)." 

'our little Secret? but with who?' I thought deeply as I tried my best to recall the dream I always get every night. is that even a dream? it felt so gentle but it keeps on haunting me every night. maybe that's what you called a nightmare dress like a dream.

"I better stop thinking about it or else I'll be late for work." I said brushing it off.

-- 

"Excuse me there lady, May I ask the direction for this address?" A granny who to stop my bicycle, came on my way to pleadingly ask.

"Oh, of course." I answered before she give me a small piece of paper.

"020 Seat-lle, Shington wa?" I read out loud to the address the granny gave. This address is in the other side where I'm heading to, and I don't think she can walk there by herself. 

" This is on the other side of this street Gran, are you all alone?" I asked.

"No, I am together with my grandchild." she said smiling. I return the paper she and give her the directions she's asking.

"You should get going now Lady, I'm sorry for the disturbance." Granny said.

"Oh don't worry it's no big deal, have a safe trip granny." I said before continuing, I can still reach the cafe without being late If I pedal faster.

-

"(Y/n), table 3's order is here." The staff from the kitchen called my attention.

"Coming!" I answered before finishing to get the order of the 9th table. My shift should be over by three in the afternoon but It's already seven in the evening and I'm still working, because my manager said it's the way to compensate for the days that I'd been late. 

Well, I started to wake up late when that nightmare in a dream started appearing. I sigh, this way of compensating is too tiring.

"I can't believe you are obsessing on an Insect." on my way to the table 3, I accidentally heard a conversation of two girls.

"Duh!, A Spider is not an insect." w-what? 

-̷͕̆̅̒̈͆͗͝͝ǎ̶̝͚̦͔̙̊̋̓͑̚͝n̵̫̱̒̉̈̄́͒͋́d̵̼̱̙̮̾̅͊̉̆̿͒̈͒ ̷̡̭̹̞̜̳͈̻͎̉Y̴̛̙̘̥̑̆̓̑̄͝͝ͅo̴̟̻̭̙̥̰͔̣͌̏̒̋̒u̶̦̣͔̪̖̞̞̥̰͆ ̷̻̟͇̹͚̞̤̺̥̉͒̂̈́͌͐́͛̔b̷̺̘̌̏͜e̶̠̺͙̤̰͒̌̓͗̈́̕͜͠͠t̶͓̅͆́̄̅͝͠t̷̰̯̯̥̙̪͇̲̊̿͒̆̑̍͝è̶̟͎̻̓̒͛̄̈̍͛r̵̡̢̬͈͓͓̼̳͈̎ ̵̡̢̼̥̤̌͝ṇ̴̢̛͖͎͍͎̭͆̇͗̏̓̃͛͜͝o̷͚̻̞̔̒͋̏̀̀̏̐̄̕ṯ̵̲̺̞̰̲͘ ̵̛̙͙̹̗̂͗̓̋͑̒̎͝ṱ̷̘̬͚͖̽̈̈́̃o̵̡̡̜͓̹͍͓͖̦͓̅̅̏͒͑̀ ̷̱̱̉͊ͅẗ̸̳͉̭̲́e̷̝͚̯͍̲̿́̇͂̏̀̿̒̅̽ļ̵̢͉̜̟̰̲̠͇̔͗̾l̷͙͈̹̪͈̬̟̯̈́̈͑͗̿̌̋̆͊ͅ ̸̜̻̼̙̰̀͐̆̓̈́͂ã̸̛̦̖̇͋n̶̬̽̓̎̎̈́̽̌̂̀̑ẙ̸̨̡̛͚͚̤̫̄̾̀̀̔̕õ̵̞͖̯̜͍̃ṋ̶̪̹͎̤̬̬͌͌̍́̇̐̀͛e̴̡̳̲̋ ̶̢̞͇̝̝̍̇̆̄̎̂̿͝ǎ̶̻̲̙̮̜̦̅̈͆͆̈́b̵̟̠̬͙̟̝̋̀̅̋̐ͅo̸̭͓͇̣̘̳̭͛͊ų̶̥̝̹̩̇̇̇̓̾̀̊̚ṯ̷͚̼̥͇́̀̑ ̴͔̰͉̣̀̓̈̈̍̕͘͜T̷̙̘̺̺͛̈́͒́̕͜ḧ̶̢̜͍͔̖̺̯̣̞̿ͅę̴̢͈͙͓͙͉̣̝͇̃͠ ̸̤͙̼̺̔͊̋̂̈́̈̈͘͝Ŝ̵͚̹͓͈̪p̸͍͔͓̝̎̀͌ḯ̸͙͌̿͘d̶͎̰̻̮͌́͘e̵͓͂͘͘r̷̢̛͙͙̥̠̳̓́̓̇͗̌͝'̸̨̩̻̍ş̸̰̗̲͚͐͋̀̄̉̊̒͝ͅͅ ̷̭̿́͑͋̍̽̒S̴̥̮̆̓͒̌͘͘e̴̙̠̞̲̹̼̤̹̼̔̑̔̂̋̉͝c̷̛̲͉̪̯̟͉̠͌́̅̋̋̆̒̽͝r̷̡̧̯̈͌͐́͛̕ę̴̝̠͔̰͇̩̿t̷̻̂͂"̷͓̘̈́̋̈͑̾́̑͜   

'W-What is happening?'

"҉-҉a҉n҉d҉ ҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉b҉e҉t҉t҉e҉r҉ ҉n҉o҉t҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉t҉e҉l҉l҉ ҉a҉n҉y҉o҉n҉e҉ ҉a҉b҉o҉u҉t҉ ҉T҉h҉e҉ ҉S҉p҉i҉d҉e҉r҉'҉s҉ ҉S҉e҉c҉r҉e҉t҉"҉   

'Huh? W-What is this? why am I hearing a man's voice? just w-who are you?

"-𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩"