╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

"That's pretty (Y/n)-chan! I want that kind of tattoo too! anyway I gotta go, see ya later" Bly said earlier before leaving.

I touched the tattoo behind my back as I looked at myself through the reflection of the mirror, when and where did I got this from? does a negative zero even exist? I sigh, questions about the tattoo on my back kept running on my mind. I should stop thinking about this because I am going to start working tomorrow, I don't want to start my first day being late again.

"when did you put the tattoo on me?" I asked but I only received a  smirk on him.

"it's a secret, (Y/n)." he said.

"Hmp, you and your secrets! come on, answer me, why is it a negative zero? that number doesn't even exist." I asked him pouting, looks like the question got his attention making him pounder for a minute.

"hmmm... I put the negative zero on you b̵̜̪͊̀̇͛̚-̶̥̿͌̉͛c̵̜̪̪̝̜̯͛̈́ͅ_̵̡̢̱̫͈͔͇̄̃̓͛ͅ ̴̛̺̫͇̪̝̊͌_̴͕̈́͗̾̍̓ş̷̲̓̏̋̀̕̚_̵͓̘̘̺́͋͒ͅ ̷̡̬͚̗͇̯̖͚͆̉̒͑̀͝y̶̦̪͔̹̦͓̜̩̱͗̽͂ğ̸͉͒̐̑̋̋͛͊h̷̨̨̯̜͙̱͗͂͂̚f̴̡́͗̂̋'̵̧̛̜͕̬͈̉r̴̰͑̅̈́̑e̷̥͇͙̅ ̵̨̞̤̄̇ṭ̷̼̯̻̪̥̬̐̓̌̿́͆̇͑̓͝ͅh̸͍̻̦͉̦̼̬̄̀̉͒͌͒̒͘ͅ-̷̢̘̞͍͓͛̈́̾̎̄͂̒̚̚͝ ̴̲͂y̸̡͍͎͆̈́̅͒̾̾̀͝o̴̪͎͖̹͎̥̗͓͍͂u̵̡͎̼̗͉̪͒͌̍r̸̛̲͖̃͛͆̽̍ ̴̣̺̲̦̱͎̅͋̾͑̇̈̍̆̈́͝ȩ̵̟̥̖̹̹̤̔̾̓͑̌́̽̔̚-̴͔͖͖̩͈̖̙͋̂̉͑̌̌͗͗͘ŝ̵͖̄̂̇̋̎̈́͂̕͘-̶̝̫̬̘̌̓̌̇̕ẗ̷̡̻͉͙͚̬̖͌ń̴̡͔̮̯̻̋̍͝*̸̪͎̝̲̞̦̱̲̝̅̋̓̃̓͒͗ç̴̙̦̝͙̟̙̽̐͑͋͘-̵̧̜̣͇̭̼̙̘̱͙̓̋̉̋̕ ̷̨̧̢̨̙̳̙̞̱̺́í̵̛͈̙̜̄͛̃͑̉̎̒-̷̧͇̠̫̻͘͘͝s̶̟̗̩̰̯͙̄̿͛ṇ̵̨̱̰͖̖̦̜̗͖͑͊̑_̷̹͎̲̝̹̍̏̊́̈́͠͝͠ ̴̧̗͕̘̈͗̔͆͂̍͘ͅa̸̛̘̬͓̭̹̔͑̐̀̅p̷̣̩̹̠̪̪͛̌̆͛͑̋̓͑̀͝ͅ-̷̢̛̲̗̯̟̖̠̞͍̔̑̿͑̕͜͝͝p̷̨̛̳͔̱͕̗̯͉̫̬̀͆͛̓͛̕r̶̲̂̈̊̐̈́̅̚͠*̸͇̠̄̊́̈̔͘͝7̶͕͖̘̟̪̯͋̾̓̔͋̔ͅͅ^̶̥̗̥̪̭͐ͅ ̴̣̖͔͇̥̱̓b̸̧͚̣̮̭́̚ỳ̴̯̹͎̟̎̓̈̂̂͘͠͝ ̶͖̗̜̩̰̫̠̫̕͜

ť̷͖̯̝̘̦͌̏̉̈h̵̢̞̱͙̝̬̫̭̳͆̈́͂̏̌͋̀̍͒͝e̸͕̣͇̤̘̯̘̥̽̔̓̈́͜ ̶̨͔̣̘̲̹̬̞̈̄̿̂̄͆̈̃̋̈́w̶̟͚̤̯̠̓̽͐̐̇̔-̵̨̧̪̩̻̼͚̱̌͂̈́̀̅w̸̫̦̯̿l̶͍̫̯̀̉̏͛-̸̢̰̦̭̺̤͇͂͗̚͜-̴̡̝͍̟͇̠̿̋̀̍̏̉͒̉͜͝." he said before walking towards me.

"You're the girl who e̴̶̵̞̯̯̦̟̻̯͙̟̗̲̙̻̗̥̓̓͂̂͆͆͋͒͐̌x̸̶̵̨̨̤̝̮͕̪̹̭̳̠͔̭͛̈́̐̈́̄̇̿̄͒͗̾͠i̵̶̴̡̺͎̬͓̞͇͙̲̋̒̏͛͋̽ş̶̶̵̬͕̖̙̦͔̳͓̺̄̓̆͒t̴̶̴̰͖͍̭̲̀̔́̀̆͛͑̓̈́̚̕, and yet I can't still get." he said before kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry--"

"You don't have to be sorry, (Y/n)." he said cupping my cheeks.

"but C̸̷̷̡̮͔͓͍̫̙̰̜̠̆̋̆̂͂̊̀̑͂͂h̷̷̴̲̰̗̗͎͈͍̤̯̀̾͘͝ͅr̴̷̶̟̺̬̱̩͑̃̓̈́͜ͅỏ̴̷̵̧͉̲̰͙̹͎̍̃̀̂̿͒͝͠ͅl̴̷̸̬̞͇͓̫̩̯͕̈́͑́̔̀̋̎̍̊͝l̸̷̴̡̨̯̬̯̫̣̺̖̆͌̀͌̽͐́̀̈́̈͛̔̆́ȍ̷̷̴̢̦̳̰̦̮͇́͆̔̍͊̓̅̕͝,"

Kring~ Kring~

"Hmm." I mumbled as I rub my eyes, it is morning already. Thanks for the alarm clock for waking me up on time, I get up from my bed and head towards the bathroom and then I remember something vaguely in my dreams about the tattoo.

"Huh? i-its gone?" I asked myself, weirded out about the tattoo on my lower back yesterday, now nowhere to be found. "w-what the h-hell is going on with me?" I asked again, can't process what's happening.

"did it really disappeared? or I was just dreaming about having a tattoo yesterday?" I asked myself. I paused for a good ten minutes, pondering what's going on.

"I should stop thinking about this things, it's becoming my habit lately." I said, shaking my head before I decided to start doing my morning routines.

--

"(Y/n)-chan! Good Morning!" Bly greeted once I exited my room.

"Good morning Bly, wait how long are you waiting there?" I asked.

"Just a minute ago, Grandma tell me to fetch you on your room so that we can have a breakfast before opening the library." She said before leading the way.

"Uhm, Bly can I ask you a question?" I asked, following her.

"sure sure, what is it (Y/n)-chan?" She asked turning her head to look at me.

"Do you perhaps remember seeing my tattoo on my back?" I asked carefully.

"You have a tattoo?! WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!" She exclaimed with her mouth open.

"oh- No, I must be only dreaming yesterday about that." I said, confusion starting to cloud on my head again.

"Is that so? maybe getting a tattoo isn't that bad. If you want to have some, I can come along with you (Y/n)-chan!" Bly said and then pulling my arms towards the kitchen.

"How's your first night here, (Y/n)-chan?" Granny asked as she sees me and Bly enter.

"It was fine, Grandma-" I paused, thinking of what could be granny's name.

"Bea." She said smiling, "I'm sorry if I forget mentioning my name to you (Y/n)-chan, maybe it's because of my old age." she continued before letting out a heartful small laugh.

"Grandma Bea." I said smiling too.

"OKAY LET'S EAT!!" Bly cheered before digging through the food.

--

"So basically this is a Library slash Cafe, Some People who live on this hotel came to read or order some coffee before going to their work." Bly explain.

"But isn't it too much work to go to 11th floor to buy a coffee??" I asked.

"hehe, well Grandma Bea's coffee recipe is addicting you know." She said proudly.

"Oh, I see." I said nodding my head. I would love to taste this coffee then.

" at this time in the morning, we are all busy at the counter making coffee orders," then she paused to greet the newcomer customer, " leaving behind the task of organizing the books back on its specific shelves." she explain further.

"I am good at organizing things, May I take that work? I mean, I don't really know the ways of how you make your coffee and I think I have a trauma dealing with the customers now." I said sighing, remembering what happened on my past job.

"Of course you can (Y/n)-chan!" Bly said making me smile, and later on I excuse myself so that I can now do the task I am supposed to do.

"Welcome Back! Mr. Lucilfer, is it the usual?" I heard Bly greeted before I pulled out of sight.