╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

Meanwhile, I stayed within the crowd, trying to blend with the people and keeping up with hiding my presence.

It makes it easier for me to avoid crossing their paths because out of my knowledge, I can mysteriously detect their auras,

'but why do I sense their auras?' a question popped inside my head. 

"wait.. What is auras anyways? when did I learn such things?" I asked myself out loud. I sighed before proceeding to the back alleys.  Where their presence or 'auras' is slowly fading like the noise of the crowd is turning inaudible. 

I scanned the path I am walking, it is still noon but the place is dark, I continued to walk till I found a-not-so stable bench, 

"I hope Granny and Bly won't fire me on my first day... ugh." I grunted as I sit on the bench.  rethinking if I made some enemies back then on my province because they seemed familiar but I know that I only met them.

"̷̡͖̈́͐̀̕(̴͚̫̱̜̝̝͓̖͙̄̀̎Y̸̨̢̫͕͚͚̳̍͆̕͜ͅ/̴͎̠͇͍̗͈̖̟̀̉̊͒̏ͅn̴͍͎̰͓̉̌͐)̵̼̺̱̦͆̀̌̐̽͒̾̀͘͠.̵͉̳̼̘̬͎̔̒͊̓̃͆̿̉.̶̨̙̩̬͓̄̀̂͝.̸̢̢̛͉̤̗̝̫͍̳̈́́̈́͒͐̑̋̕"̷͉͙̟̭̆̄̉̈́͑̓͊̔̅͘ͅ

"AH!" I let out a screech when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here miss?" A strange but beautiful lady ask as my eyes traveled on her hand on my shoulder, an engagement ring is seen.

"uhm.. I'm just taking a walk." I answered, slowly distancing myself,

"She should be killed." I heard another voice behind her that I never noticed. My sense arise at the threat I heard, these two are dangerous.

"shut up, Illumi. she is not our target." The woman said irritated. "Listen, miss, this alley is dangerous for the likes of you, you should go now." She added. I gulp before looking at the both of them,

 'I don't think I can fight two of them, and I am trying to hide my presence as much as I can' I thought, before nodding and going back to where I entered. God is York New City this dangerous all the time?

"We should also get going, Let's go." I heard the woman said before I felt their presence disappeared on my  back as I continue to walk away.

"Now where am I gonna stay?" I ranted. I don't want to encountered any of them. what did I get myself into?                

"(Y/n)?!" I heard a familiar voice from the distance, I was ready to run when I realized it was Bly.

"Bly.." I called out when I saw her running towards me.

"Where have you been?! me and grandma was so worried about you! you suddenly disappeared!" She said  worriedly still panting from exhaustion.

"I'm sorry Bly if I disappeared on my first day, it's just.." I stopped, thinking if I should tell her, its too dangerous.

"just what? what happened?!" Bly ask in panic

"I saw both of those who try to take me." is what I wanted to say but I don't want to burden Bly and Granny. They already gave me a place to stay and a job.

"I saw someone getting rob outside, so I helped."  I said hoping Bly will believe what I said.

"Oh my god! are you okay?!" she asked.

"luckily, yeah, " I said before 'fake' explaining what happened.

-Time Skip-

"Oh no dear, are you alright now?" granny asked worriedly.

"yes granny, I'm sorry for making you worry." I apologizes.

"You should rest for today till tomorrow." She said concerned.

"there is no need granny, I already ruined my first day. I am now okay granny, I don't have to rest." I reassured her.

"here, take these tickets and go with Bly tomorrow." she said holding a golden ticket for both of us.

"eh what is that granny?" Bly asked,

"Some of our customers give it to me, there seems to be a party tomorrow at Hoetel" Granny said.

"You two should go and relax, this day must have been too much, especially for you (Y/n)." Granny said while gently patting my back.

"thank you granny." I said smiling. what did I do to receive such concern from others as if I value too much? I excused myself and go to my room, clean and lay down on my bed. 

Who are those people? why are they trying to get me? welp, I should not be thinking about these. I hope the party  can put my mind at ease, at least.