╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

"I'm sorry (Y/n) but You're fired." the phrases of the café manager echoed through my ears.

"b-but S-Sir I c-can't lose my job!." I pleaded.

"Being Late, causing a disturbance among the customers and fainting after. Its seems that this job does not suit you (Y/n)." he added, shutting me up. well, I just woke up from being unconscious after hearing the word 'spider' earlier making the coffees that I needed to serve at the certain table spilled on the other costumers.

'why does this spider thing affects me so much?' some of the thoughts that had been running through my mind since I heard the spider.

"This is will be your last payment, Now I should excuse my self." The manager said handing me a small brown envelope before leaving.

"What am I gonna do now?" I ask myself as if I know what to answer.

'Oh God this is stressing me out!'

"Well you deserved what you deserved for always getting the attention of our customers, best luck for trying to get the the title of the head waitress away from me huh? pathetic." Shaki, the self proclaim head waitress said.

"You know what Shaki? I don't really know if that title of yours is existing or not but for your peace of mind,--" I said stopping at the midway to face her.

"I don't really care about that because you see, I don't have the habit of spending my precious time to the likes of you. now, before I go, I just want to tell you that avoid eating trash, seems like you're also becoming one. Goodbye." I calmly Stated before going out.

"(Y/N) YOU BITCH!!!"

--

on my way home, walking through the side lanes while holding my bike. thinking deeply about what am I gonna do next when suddenly a consecutive loud honking noises earn my attention.

'Isn't too late for vehicles to run at this hour?' I thought as I recall what time is it at the moment.

"excuse me!!" an energetic feminine voice suddenly called.

"uhm, me?" I asked, pointing at myself.

"YEAH! you pretty lady!" she replied before getting out of her white truck.

'oh pretty lady? well that can't be me.' I mentally slap myself, feeling embarrassed for being assuming.

"WAIT! MY GRANNY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!!" she said rushing in front of me.

"Granny? OH! the Granny that I encountered earlier. so You're her grandchild she's together with?" I asked.

"YEAH! I want to thank you for giving a guide to my granma, it happens that hehe~ I lost." she explains, scratching her head.

"you said granny wants to talk to me?" I questioned, remembering what she said to stop me.

"UHM YEAH! if it's okay with you, would you like a ride home? you can just put your bicycle at the back of my truck." she ask shyly, doing those two of her index fingers pushing each other.

"Alright."

"YAY! UHM..By the way, My name is Bly? how about you?" she asks as she help me to put my bicycle at the truck's compartment at the back.

"Oh, Mine is (Y/n)." I replied.

"books?" I absent-mindedly asked the moment she open the compartment of the truck.

"Well, this books that we took are supposed to be delivered at a library." she answer which I just answered by an 'oh'.

"yay! it's done, now shall we go? grandma is waiting for you inside." she said and I just nodded. still mesmerized at the counts of books that I saw.

"Hello their Lady, we meet again." The granny welcomed.

"Ah, yeah thanks for the ride and it's (Y/n), granny." I said said forming a small smile.

"I'm confused it's already this late, why were you still out there (Y/n)?" Granny asks, concern is visible through her expression.

"I got fired at my work today. as my manager said, it seems like it doesn't suit me." I whispered enough for the three of us to hear.

"Well then, do you want to work for me?" Granny asks making my eyes go wide.

"I'll grab all the opportunities granny! as long as it's legal but what kind of work am I applying for?" I answered truthfully.

"Oh dear, don't worry it's legal and it'll suit you well--" she said and gently pat my head. "Do you want to be a librarian at the Library that I owned?" she asks.

"Librarian?! YEAH!! I mean- Of course, that'll be great!" I replied, the feeling of excitement flowing through my veins.

"well, (Y/n) there's only one problem." Bly said getting my attention.

"what is it?" I ask.

"The Library that my granny owns, is located at the York New city."