╘══𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

"Is this all?" I asked myself looking through the boxes in front of me. looks like I don't really have that many stuffs to bring in the first place.

"Heya (Y/n)!" Bly, greeted and casually enter the room I'm in. She volunteered to pick me up when I agreed to work for them.

"Aren't you excited (Y/n)?" She asked meddling with the boxes that is still open.

"Well, To be honest I am really excited but," I paused, thinking what words should I describe about the other feeling that resides in my whole body right now.

"buuuut????" she ask curiosity is showing through her face.

"I am getting this feeling that I should not be there." I whispered.

"awe, (Y/n)-chan. You know we are not pressuring you to work for us. I mean you can decline our offer and we will respect that." Bly softly said.

"but please don't leave me alone with my grandma huhu, I badly want to work with a bestfriend." she cried.

"Calm down Bly, Calm down. Don't worry I do not have any plans on declining this oppurtunity." I said smiling at her.

'we're bestfriends already huh?' I smiled at the thought. maybe that's why she also started adding the chan to my name.

"Then you will still go there? at the York New City?" She asked.

"Yeah, Maybe it's just 'homesick' that I'm feeling." I said, It looks like I'm going to officialy leave my home town, The Shington-wa. I'm going to miss being here, though I don't have any relatives because I am already living alone.

"Waaaaaaaah! (Y/n)-chan! don't ever think you're all alone! I am here, and grandma but she's not here right now but Still! You have us!" Bly cheered up as if she heard my inner thoughts.

"Thank you, Bly." I said. and she answered with a hug. "No problem, (Y/n)-chan." she whispered.

--

after hours of driving, we finally reached York New City. The tall, precious buildings that came into my view made my eyes admire them.

'but why do I feel that it is not my first time being here?' I ask myself as I kept on admiring the buildings.

"uhh, (Y/n)-chan?" Bly said to gain my attention.

"Yes?" I ask turning my eyes on her.

"The bookstore is just a few few miles away, but I am craving to eat a Burger and Fries. mind if we do some stop over?" she asked with those puppy eyes, making me chuckle. how can I say no to that?

"No, I don't really mind. Go on take your time." I said smiling making her smile also.

"Yehey!" she said before we do a turn towards a parking area and get off the car.

"Omo, (Y/n)-chan! now that I can finally clearly see you, you look very stunning under the sun!" she said with admiring eyes as she look at me thoroughly.

"Bly, you're exaggerating." I said, shaking my hands in front of her face.

"No, I'm not. Look everyone's staring at you." she whispered while scanning the area.

"Oh, come on. the one they are looking at is you not me, Bly. now lets go and buy some food, I am now hungry too." I said before pulling her towards the food stalls.

While Bly's ordering our food, I find some table for us to sit. looking around and then finally saw a vacant table for two people. 

'lucky.' I chanted while walking towards the vacant table only to be stopped by two person also walking at the same table.

"Uh.." no words came into my mouth as they stared at me, shock is visible through their eyes.

"Nevermind, you can take this sit." I said smiling, Maybe I'll just tell Bly to eat inside her truck, on our way to the library right? I mean we don't really need to sit down in here.

"(Y/n)?" they both asked.

"H-Huh? Y-You know m-me?" I asked pointing at myself, looking surprised.

"I don't give a damn about the bait bait thing now, Machi. We need to take her to the boss right now." The man with shoulder length hair said.

"So am I, Nobunaga." The pink-haired one agreed.