Introduction

Hi my name is Ariadne Tide Achillea Thea Adonia Apolloina Selene Jackson. I am a Daughter of Poseidon, Princess of the Sea, Blessed by the 12 Olympians, Blessed by the Priomordals , Heir to Chaos, and I am the boundary between the Mythologies of the world. Right, That is probably it or was before I went on quests with my brother. Oh styx, I forgot Percy Jackson is my Brother. The books like Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes Of Olympus, Magnus Chase and gods of Asgard, The Kane Chronicles and The Trials Of Apollo  all happened, well except The Trials of Apollo because that is the one series Rick got wrong. The point is that these people don't know they have books written about them, so I can't Sing along to The Percy Jackson Musical, make References to the books and all that. Let's Get Started Shall we?

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ♬ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Future me talking. I'm sure past me would probably be squealing at the sight of 4.5k views but yeah okay. So basically I'm reconstructing this book. I'm adding a character called Marissa Mclean, she is a OC of @hello_gillian and I's fan fic called BLESSED. It's not exact but it works. And yes I asked for permission before adding her, relax. 

For my first time readers, Thank you for choosing this book, I hope you like it. You can read don't worry but I reccomened the chapters that say 

Edited

at the top so you can get the full experience. For my second time readers who came back here because of my updating just keep it in your library while I edit this and basically reconstruct to a better version of this.

≪ Extra note for my First time Reader  

- Please no hate comments. I don't give a dam. Period.

- Thank you for choosing this book and please don't read my earlier authors notes. They are cringy as hell. 

- Please comment and Vote! It means a lot but I'm not forcing you :)

- Also comment here if your a First time reader. #FR :)

⚠️ DO NOT READ ⚠️

Oh my gods. Stop scrolling.

STOPPPP

Ugh. fine. Read it. not my problem anymore.

OLD A/N

Let's talk about this alright? I didn't add the trial of Apollo, because I just can't bear serparating the seven. Also I will be updating this story every other day. I'll just upload the next chapter tomorrow in order to start the story. There is a picture of Ariadne in the multimediea bar too. That's about it so...

Bye Loves! Remember to Vote and Comment, I really appreciate it!

Check out my other book: The Jewel Of Olympus