Chapter 19

-------- ≪ ° Edited ° ≫ --------

ARIANDE'S POV

THERE ARE SO MANY SONGS IN THIS CHAPTER I CAN'T PUT THEM ALL IN THE MEDIA BAR. THERE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THIS MANY SONGS BUT HONESTLY MORE MUSIC FOR YOU GUYS. ALSO IMPROVISATION IS MY LIFE. I PUT THE FIRST SONG ABOVE, BUT THERE ARE MORE SONGS AS YOU SCROLL DOWN,  MOVING ON....

He played,' They don't know about us' . 

The first thing that came to my mind was the Percabeth fan made video. I wanted to hit my head on the steering wheel. 

They don't know I've waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right

 I was on the verge of screaming. I inhaled. 

I slowly pulled into Tyler's Driveway. He was throwing basketballs into the hoop furiously. He saw our car and left the ball and dashed to us. 

"Please tell me we're going somewhere," he begged. 

"Alex's," said Adrien. He nodded and shouted something at the door and sat in the back. 

"Gods, you guys are depressing." Tyler muttered as he heard the song that was playing right now. Which was A thousand Years, Christina Perri.

 " I know right," I said, smiling goofily. He rolled his eyes at me. 

"I am changing this right now." said Marissa. She grabbed the phone from Adrien who protested, but immediately shut up when I glared at him.

 "How about this?"she asked.

She played the Taylor Swift 1989 "Era" Mashup. Gods, it's been years since I heard this song. Sad yes. But listening to this was bittersweet. 

You can tell me when it's over if the high was worth the pain

I pulled up into Sophie's driveway.

 "You guys wait here, Be right back" I said and turned on the car. I put the keys into my pocket and walked to the door. I took out the keys from under the welcome mat, opened the door, put the keys back and closed the door behind me.

 I walked up the stairs to Sophie's room. "Hi Soph." I said softly, slowly opening the door and closing it gently behind me. She was on her bed sniffling. 

Sophia Grace never cries. 

This is the first time I've seen her cry. 

Ever. 

I gently sat next to her, and wrapped my arms around her. She sobbed harder. I gently rubbed circles on her back.

 "T-Tessa was right, Words do have the power to change us." she sniffled. I had a flashback of when Tessa and Will spoke in the library for the first time in the Clockwork Angel. 

"You know who else was right? Will. Sometimes, when I have to do something I don't want to do, I pretend I'm a character from a book. It's easier to know what they would do." I quoted.

 "Tell me what would Reyna do? What would Annabeth do? What would Piper do? What would Hazel do?Hm?" I asked.

 "Piper, Reyna and Annabeth would wipe their tears and move on, Hazel would wipe everyone else's tears and move on." she whimpered.

 "Then, cry me a river, build me a bridge and get over it." I said. 

"I can cry you an ocean, Seashell." she said. I smirked at her. 

"Then you'd just have to build a bigger bridge." I said. 

She laughed, shaking her head. I picked up a blue hairbrush that was lying around and gently brushed her hair. 

Then I pulled it into a ponytail and pushed her into the bathroom, with some jeans and a shirt. She washed her face and changed and came out. 

I put some concealer to hide the tear stains on her cheeks and some coral lip gloss. If you've been friends with a daughter of Aphrodite for basically all your life, something will rub off. 

I dragged her into the car and pushed Sheela out of the passenger seat. 

"Rude!" she yelled and sat in the backseat. 

"By MAGIC!" I said.

 She groaned. I made Sophie sit in the passenger seat and started the car. "Where are we going?" she asked. "Alex's." I said, and started to the edge of town, where Alex's mansion laid.

⚠️ DO NOT READ ⚠️

OLD A/N

I DID IT!!!! Also I will give frequent updates for ya'll, you guys deserve it. I wanted to you to see how strong Ariadne and Sophia's freindship is, cause I didn't reall give you guys a view on that. We have Apollo's POV on the next chapter which I will publish in two day max. LOVE YA and as Diana from Lazurus by  @softcutieuwu said "BYE BEAUTIFUL HUMANS SAY HI TO THE PRETTY BIRDS FOR ME!!!" check out her story, their amazhang! *Waves hand and blows kisses* 😘